Your worst nightmare-A NASCAR thread!

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the Kahne (and the win)

I had radio coverage bits and pieces and caught the end result off the net right after the race got called
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

yeah buddy...I think Evernham and Kahne (and Dodge) have a good thing going here :headbang: ...it's about time for the Ford drivers to whine...You KNOW it's coming :-D
Don't start none...won't be none.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Well, another boring-assed road race at Sonoma....kinda glad to see GORDO win one again...and the Chevy "rock" rolls on...

does that guy know how to pick women...or WHAT?? :shock:

ooooobaby....she's SMOKIN' HOT...I hear she's a Belgian model....party on, Jeffro! :twisted: :headbang:

gearing up for the Pepsi 400 night race at Daytona....and you KNOW what that means: DEI country!!! And I'm smelling Budweiser at the finish line! :headbang:

hear that? I could SWEAR I heard a Ford Driver whining....nah...it was a Ford OWNER, Jack Roush.....BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

I predict another DNF for Mark "The Worm" Martin :twisted:
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

CygnusX1 wrote:Well, another boring-assed road race at Sonoma....kinda glad to see GORDO win one again...and the Chevy "rock" rolls on...

does that guy know how to pick women...or WHAT?? :shock:

ooooobaby....she's SMOKIN' HOT...I hear she's a Belgian model....party on, Jeffro! :twisted: :headbang:

gearing up for the Pepsi 400 night race at Daytona....and you KNOW what that means: DEI country!!! And I'm smelling Budweiser at the finish line! :headbang:

hear that? I could SWEAR I heard a Ford Driver whining....nah...it was a Ford OWNER, Jack Roush.....BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

I predict another DNF for Mark "The Worm" Martin :twisted:
I was more impressed with Terry Labonte and his crewchief rollng the dice going for the win on 2 pit stops- they earned a gutsy 3rd place finish for their effort.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Who won the race this weekend? :razz:
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

hell-friggin yeah....MAD props to Terry Labonte and H-O-F Racing!!!! :headbang:

and yes Soups...it's all GORDO this week...but Daytona's comin', and DEI OWNS that track...but hey, anything can happen, and THE BIG ONE knows no favorites!!! :-D
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:Who won the race this weekend? :razz:
Who gives a fat rats ass? *listens to the silence*

I guess no one :razz:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Jeff and his hot ass Belgian model, thats who. :-D :-D
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:Jeff and his hot ass Belgian model, thats who. :-D :-D
I'm going to be really good and sit on my hands now...and not provoke world war III.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Jeff can't hear you. Those 4 championship trophys are in the way :-D
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

awww c'mon YYZ...it's all good....raggin' on other drivers is a NASCAR TRADITION :-D

but'cha gotta be able to take it--as well as dish it out...

I wouldn't piss on Gordon if he was on fire :razz: , but dude, he's got some POON in his pit!!! :-D

they even showed Cheech Marin doing stand-up at the track, makin' fun of NASCAR....do ya FEEL THE LOVE??? :-D

Hell, I HATE road courses....follow the leader....very little passing...*yawn*

IMHO, they need to DELETE road courses if favor of a new short track...not enuff short tracks now...THAT's racin'!!! :headbang: tradin' paint and wheel to wheel....fistfights and helmet-throwin' goodness :headbang:
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

CygnusX1 wrote:awww c'mon YYZ...it's all good....raggin' on other drivers is a NASCAR TRADITION :-D

but'cha gotta be able to take it--as well as dish it out...

I wouldn't piss on Gordon if he was on fire :razz: , but dude, he's got some POON in his pit!!! :-D

they even showed Cheech Marin doing stand-up at the track, makin' fun of NASCAR....do ya FEEL THE LOVE??? :-D

Hell, I HATE road courses....follow the leader....very little passing...*yawn*

IMHO, they need to DELETE road courses if favor of a new short track...not enuff short tracks now...THAT's racin'!!! :headbang: tradin' paint and wheel to wheel....fistfights and helmet-throwin' goodness :headbang:
Get rid of the road courses and you lose this fan, it shows a certain degree of difficulty not seen in ovals. Keep the two courses, hell build a third or better yet make a race at the RC in Japan!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

ahhh...Bristol has plenty of challenges...SHORT TRACKIN AT ITS BEST!...I wanna hear tires blowing out and sheet metal crumpling :headbang:

I wanna see beer cans hurled at the track fence, and drunken rednecks smacking race chicks on the toccus...not finger foods, cheese and Zimas at the road courses :twisted: :-D
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

CygnusX1 wrote:
I wanna see beer cans hurled at the track fence, and drunken rednecks smacking race chicks on the toccus...not finger foods, cheese and Zimas at the road courses :twisted: :-D
To each his own.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

I'm all about that bro' :-D

I WILL go see some Superbike madness on the road courses though..

Campin' out at Summit Point on the hairpin....nothin' but right man :headbang: