Your worst nightmare-A NASCAR thread!

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

wonder if ol' Gordo hadda visit the NASCAR trailer after the Chicago race?

did you see Jeff Burton? he said Jeffie opened a can o' worms with that move....look for someone to "take him out" in an upcoming race...

I hope it's Richmond....folks LOVE him there :twisted:

Did you see the fans pelt him with cans and bottles on his victory lap? :headbang: I was "feelin the love" :razz:

That's okay....with all that hoopla, most people didn't notice my boy JUNIOR worm in to 3rd place in points...heh heh The COMEBACK KID!!!

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!!! :headbang:
Don't start none...won't be none.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

CygnusX1 wrote:wonder if ol' Gordo hadda visit the NASCAR trailer after the Chicago race?

nope, Nascar had no problem with it. Kenesth should have gotten out of the way. Jeff was on a mission. and besides it was payback. funny how the Earnhardt fans never had a problem with Dale performing a little retribution, which he did a lot of. Thats how racing should be. Let em take care of it on the track. Thats why I loved Earnhardt, he never cried about it, he just took care of bidness. too bad his son didn't take a lesson :twisted:
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

yeah, I heard it was no harm-no foul, but we'll see "down the road" :razz:

didn't hear much outta Junior....he was layin' low....bidin' his time...

and yes, Big E definitely took care of business

Jeffie's got some catchup to do if he's gonna make the cutoff...and Richmond's comin' :razz:

Junior can just ride....The slate wipes clean after Richmond and all bets are off
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

You noticed how Jeff is going old school, fighting in the pits and wrecking people. ole Dale would be proud. Jeffs in right now and if he stays in look the hell out. He is hungry for number 5
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

oh yeah bro....He's definitely done his homework outta the #3 and #2 textbooks...

I hope he does make it, cuz it'll make for a helluva good shootout in the final chase....Hope Jeff Burton makes it too...And Kahne...
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Congrats to Kyle Busch for winning at NH....

At least it wasn't a Roushketeer again! Oy vey...
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Carl Edwards 2nd!
Bout time he got his ass in gear.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

that's right, but second place is the first loser... :P

nah, gotta give Carl his props :headbang:...He kicked ASS in the Busch race...He almost SWEPT N.H. :shock:
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Congrats to Denny Hamlin (A good Virginia Boy) on his SWEEP of Pocono this year!

He was DEFINITELY the car to beat....

Once again, my boy JUNEBUG fuggs up, and finishes a SOLID 43rd....OY VEY...

You know Jr., I was ONLY KIDDING (when I said you could "stand on your head and make the chase")!

GET IT TOGETHER!!! BUTCH UP MAN!!! :twisted:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

another top 5 for THE MAN!!
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

I'm putting my money on Hamlin next year there....

Anybody to win there (from the pole mind you..) TWICE IN THE SAME SEASON.....Dude!!! You think he's the next GORDO?

doesn't bode well for the other 42 drivers...Some people can call a track "Theirs"....

Pocono is HAMLIN'S TRACK :-D

and yes, Gordo had a good showing...as well as Stewart...and Stewart came back from a lap down!! (for a "agressive driving" violation.....gee.....YATHINK????)
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

CygnusX1 wrote:I'm putting my money on Hamlin next year there....

Anybody to win there (from the pole mind you..) TWICE IN THE SAME SEASON.....Dude!!! You think he's the next GORDO?

doesn't bode well for the other 42 drivers...Some people can call a track "Theirs"....

Pocono is HAMLIN'S TRACK :-D

and yes, Gordo had a good showing...as well as Stewart...and Stewart came back from a lap down!! (for a "agressive driving" violation.....gee.....YATHINK????)

Stewart is really grating on my nerves, and how dare he even think he's on par with the 3 car- he's started to get on my list of people that piss me off....
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I am with ya dude. He sounded like an idiot yesterday in the post race interview. Give and take my ass. When does he ever give anything except the bird??? I was starting to respect him too after reading the article in ESPN the mag, but now that post race conference. WTF!!
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:I am with ya dude. He sounded like an idiot yesterday in the post race interview. Give and take my ass. When does he ever give anything except the bird??? I was starting to respect him too after reading the article in ESPN the mag, but now that post race conference. WTF!!
Dale earned that respect- I hope someone lets Jimmy Spencer loose on Tony's ass, that would be funny.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

YYZ30 wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:I am with ya dude. He sounded like an idiot yesterday in the post race interview. Give and take my ass. When does he ever give anything except the bird??? I was starting to respect him too after reading the article in ESPN the mag, but now that post race conference. WTF!!
Dale earned that respect- I hope someone lets Jimmy Spencer loose on Tony's ass, that would be funny.
Yes, that would be a good thing....why? Cuz JIMMY SPENCER NEVER FORGETS :P