RUSH CONCERT CDs

Got something you want to get rid of? Looking for something? Post it here. Please no requests/offerings for illegal music.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

rushconcertcd@yahoo.com

RUSH CONCERT CDs

Post by rushconcertcd@yahoo.com »

Post Content Deleted

You are not allowed to sell bootleg material here. No matter how much YOU paid for it. I see you posting this stuff all over A.M.R. too. Try to sell it here again, and I will report you to SRO.
Devil's Advocate

Re: RUSH CONCERT CDs

Post by Devil's Advocate »

rushconcertcd@yahoo.com wrote:RUSH CONCERT CDs FOR SALE "Not CD-Rs or COPIES".
Copy or not, they're still mostly bootlegs you're selling.

Of the money you're charging, what proportion goes to the people who actually made the music, ie the band?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Got something you want to get rid of? Looking for something? Post it here. Please no requests/offerings for illegal music.Moderator Priests of Syrinx

I guess he/she did not see the fine print.. :roll: ah me... By-tor should be along shortly. This is probably the same clown who buys up all the front row seats at a Rush concert because he/she has some special access then sells the tickets for 4 times face value. Hit the road scumbag. :twisted: :twisted:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

oh and Rush gets their fans by the 28 CDs/Albums they put out and the thousands of concerts they have performed, not from some hacker with a microphone or maybe you would like to argue that with Geddy, Alex and Neil??
Soup4Rush

Re: RUSH CONCERT CDs

Post by Soup4Rush »

rushconcertcd@yahoo.com wrote:Post Content Deleted

You are not allowed to sell bootleg material here. No matter how much YOU paid for it. I see you posting this stuff all over A.M.R. too. Try to sell it here again, and I will report you to SRO.
Report his ass anyways. :twisted: :twisted:
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Hang 'em high....... :twisted:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!