Virtual Birthday Party

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Wendy

Post by Wendy »

ON the 11th day of birthdays my group hug gave to me
Eleven plasma TV's, one to cover each window inside the
house instead of drapes with one extra for the outdoor patio.

:-) :-D :-)
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Wendy wrote:ON the 11th day of birthdays my group hug gave to me
Eleven plasma TV's, one to cover each window inside the
house instead of drapes with one extra for the outdoor patio.

:-) :-D :-)
Dude? If eleven is more than you need...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Once again, all gifts are returnable by the giftee
for the appliance of his choice!!!
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I hate to sound greedy, but ................................MINE ALL MINE!!! :razz:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*TICK!*
Onward and Upward!
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

On the 12th day of birthdays my group hug gave to me
Twelve ipods with idocks playing sounds of 12 drummers drumming.

Happy Big 40 WHB.
:occasion6:
Wishing you many, many more.

Wendy
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Well thanks. I love having 2 birthday threads goin at once. Swells me head.
This space for rent
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball

:-D
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hey! She's from the Tiki Bar!

*TICK*

Less than four hours, Bro! :evil:
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

:bs:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Truth! *honest injun*
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

It's my day, and I'm at work.............glorious! :(
This space for rent
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

The balloons are soaring in the air over the parking lot of the local pub
?Happy Birthday WHB? they declare in brightly coloured letters.
There is the face painting booth filled with designated volunteers
who are amusing the kids with musical themed designs painted on faces, arms
and sometimes on their jeans. The delicious aromas wafting
out through the open door of the pub?s kitchen are scents of tender ribs,
fresh cornbread and Navajo tacos permeating the breeze. The guests, friends and family
are entering through the open door. They are greeted by the sight of a groaning table laden
with enough food for everyone and even some leftovers for the midnight snack. Bowls of coleslaw,
fried zucchini, bacon wrapped shrimp, Chex Mix and Cheetos are visible
and quickly start disappearing into hungry tummies.

Suddenly, the room fills with music, the band has started playing their intro music on the
new i-pod amplifier. Steppenwolf, ?Born to be Wild? gets everyone in the mood to
celebrate this momentous occasion. The guest of honor is to be 40 years young today.
The bar is serving Jagermeister shots to all who are of age. There are free virgin
cocktails for the group of designated drivers and teetotalers as well.

The kids have finished their chow and are upstairs in the pub?s game room playing the video game machines.
Much giggly laughter rolls gleefully down the stairway.
As the twilight thickens, the guests greet new arrivals with friendly banter. They joke
back and forth about who?s over the hill and who?s not quite there yet. Then they drift
over to the groaning table to commence the feast, arranging themselves in talkative circles while
devouring the smorgasbord. There is a hush amongst them when someone broaches the question,
will he play,on his birthday, the drums he loves? Or, will he happily and heartily celebrate his birthday while the
other musicians provide the nights entertainment?
The questions hang in the air like morning fog on the banks of the bay.

Soon, so many guests have arrived that it?s standing room only inside the pub.
They have put a bit of a dent in the food on the table, the women are reloading the empty bowls. The men are reloading their empty plates, and calling for another pitcher of brew.
Arcing through the air, the sound of a guitar performs the opening bars of ?A Passage to Bangkok? It appears that there is a RUSH cover band for tonight?s party. The house lights are dimmed, the stage is lit with 3 beams of colourful light, all heads turn to see who it might be. The flash of lights illuminate, astonishingly, Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson and Neil Peart who have begun to play. They were sorry that they had seemingly forsaken the Pacific North West and heard they could make it up by playing a smaller venue birthday gig like they used to. The crowd is stunned and amazed. The guest of honor is totally honored. What better gift could I receive at my over the hill party than this awesome entertainment by the ancient ones. RUSH completes ?Bangkok? and invites the audience to make requests as they did not prepare a set list for this spontaneous show. They will take the guest of honor?s request first and he asks them to please play...________________________ after he recovers from the slight shock of seeing some of the world?s greatest musicians there live. :shock:

The beautiful sounds fill the air, sounds of music and laughter and intriguing conversations.
Everyone has had their fill of food and all are comfortably numb with the power of
the gathering of friends. The night grows late into the wee hours, as everyone decides
that since it?s a school night they will say their best wishes and goodnights to all
and safely head home to dreams filled with good cheer. Happy Birthday Leon, they
say as they part company, it was a fantastic surprise party. Best wishes to you for another
year of your life and many, many more. We?ll be looking forward to your next gig too,
goodnight and thank you so very much for being you. :-)
:hello1: :headbang: :blob5: :hello2: :occasion4:
Walkinghairball

First of all, very cool post!!!

They will take the guest of honor?s request first and he asks them to please play...________________________ after he recovers from the slight shock of seeing some of the world?s greatest musicians there live.

My request................2112 Overture, the whole stinkin thang!!!! :-D

Party on y'all. :rr:
This space for rent