All about Alex
Moderator: Priests of Syrinx
An alternative fastener to a cufflink is the cheaper silk knot, which are also known as monkey's fists or turk's head. The Paris shirtmaker Charvet is credited with their introduction in 1904.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:10 am
- Location: I work and live in Berlin
I know things seriously, and also know the other part of this on the web.
- Posts: 17306
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
- Location: We don't call 911 here.
Spambots run in cold fields while making panda mating sounds.
Don't start none...won't be none.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 am
It's good that I came here - finally solve my problem. Greetings.