Hockey Playoffs

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Hey!!! :? Remember your point total. That's all I'm gonna say... :P
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

FerrariF1 wrote:3-1 is tough to come back from for sure, but if anyone can do it NJ can.

Unfortunatley. :lol:
Bah, score two goals, and you beat Jersey. This used to be a problem for other teams to do, but lately Brodeour couldn't keep a dodge ball out of the net. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

If you live in Dallas, make your reservations for Sunday on the greens now. Wait til tomorrow afternoon, and the golf courses in Dallas will be full of hockey players. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
AnalogK

Post by AnalogK »

8) 8) Now that Cujo's back The WING's will be Unbeatable :!: :!: :twisted:
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"

YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

The &$&*$&* Bruins...I swear I will burn my Bruins shirts if they lose Monday night.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

AnalogK wrote:8) 8) Now that Cujo's back The WING's will be Unbeatable :!: :!: :twisted:
They have to make it past the second round first!!! :lol:

BTW I am PROUD of my Preds. Never thought they'd force the President's cup winners to a game six. The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!!! 8)

And Red or not, Brett Hull is a class act.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

:cry: Damn Devils...

Okay, I'm looking for a new team to cheer for! Anyone but the Flyers! :evil: I'm leaning to Boston, as they are a "hometown" team since I grew up in New England, but I'm afraid i will jinx them. So... Convince me to cheer for your team!!!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
wcp

Post by wcp »

game 7 for Toronto! it will be good.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

neilpeart_gal wrote:
AnalogK wrote:8) 8) Now that Cujo's back The WING's will be Unbeatable :!: :!: :twisted:
They have to make it past the second round first!!! :lol:
I betcha the DeadWings are pulling for Calgary tonight against Vancouver....if Vancouver wins, the DeadWings have to play the Av's. :lol:
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

The Jinx Lives! Okay, just for you Craig, since you were so sweet in the Bytor Babes poll, I shall root for Ottawa. That assures a Toronto win for you. :?
wcp

Post by wcp »

hahahah thanks aunti!

Montreal Won! wow what a series!
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Av's and Sharks. Ouch. The one team I didn't want the Av's to play.