I'm due for an introduction!

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Ogg wrote:
awip2062 wrote:We DO have a minime here at BT but she hasn't posted since 2 April, 2005.
t you pedantic traitor :-D 'For the LAST time I was referring to 'Mini' who I christened 'minime' for some reason that esapes me the now...OK??? :x :-D
Yeah, but as Zep knows so well, I overanalyze EVERYTHING! And as Leon knows, I am a brat. *razz*
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

schuette wrote:nobody has ever saw a naked pic of me :razz:
You wouldn't be lying now would you? Reading between the lines sounds like Hairy did but maybe you just want us to think so? Would you pose naked for me to paint a picture of you? Just send me a test photo so I can get the canvas ready :-D You ever hear of splatter art cracking myself up once again....but really would you pose naked for me to paint a picture of you and would anyone else be willing?
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
schuette

Post by schuette »

I can swear on my kids there is no pics of me naked....as for posing only if you paint out the fat bits ;)....this is getting to be moved into the adult bit soon :lol:
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Ok folks...............................Schu has NEVER sent me, (I mean me not ME t),any pix of her nekked. In fact they were rather nice pix. So just for the record, I am sorry if I have stirred up any unwanted shit.
This space for rent
Me

Post by Me »

I think you are the stiree and I am the stirer
not to cause any slop either just having a bit of fun
ahhhh' words they sure are dangerous.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Well I'm not mad at anyone, I just don't want anyone mad at me.
This space for rent
Me

Post by Me »

Why would anyone be mad?
Me' either, I don't want anyone to be mad at Me. If I ever said anything hurtful or taken the wrong way, please forgive me and except my sincerest apologies, if not go fuck yourself.
ElderberryRyan

Post by ElderberryRyan »

Hey guys, I bought a new gutiar today!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

ElderberryRyan wrote:Hey guys, I bought a new gutiar today!
*taps foot waiting for pics*
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball

You need to buy a drumset next Elder. :-D :razz:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

ElderberryRyan wrote:Hey guys, I bought a new gutiar today!
Elder, around here, we DEMAND pics of events in the lives of our fellow posters--especially if it involves meeting up with other By-Torians, or the acquisition of a new *drools* musical instrument.

So, what kind of git-fiddle did you get? And....where's the pic?
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Well, at least it's a v?ry special one! :-D

ElderberryRyan

Post by ElderberryRyan »

Well I'm mainly an SG man, I already have a Faded Gibson one as my main, then today I bought an epiphone G400 as a backup. I'm thinking of putting a bigsby on it so it looks like alex's
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

How do the two sound compared to each other?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I was asking my son Eagle if he would want a nice box with a Bigsby when we were in the music store the other day. He said no. He wants a nice Les.

Ton....I think you need to go to Musician's Institute and learn to be a better luthier!
Onward and Upward!