Ladies and gentlemen....BRUSH !

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Yeah, why'd you kiss th'sssky?
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

I guess she ment the guy on this boat H...

While Awip Lexxon was still sticking needles into dolls, Tracy and yours truly were already laying the last hand on this magnificent new Brush cover EP...
Five brand new arranged coversongs.....check them out yourselves...will this be the welldeserved call for "land ahead" or...do they have to stay out on the rough sea for a little bit longer ? you decide !

Tracklist :
1. Broke on the water
2. I heard it through the transistor radio
3. Saddam bloody Saddam
4. Chassy Q
5. We won't ged drooled on again

DutchRush
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

What happened to the song "All alone in my dingy dingy"? I heard you guys while you were writing it and I thought it sounded great! Should I not hold my breath or is Brush or Brush's Management planning to release it at a later date!?
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

You can try holding your breath, and we will watch you turn different colours. 8)
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

That's not fair !!! Oranges have no legs or feet....so they cannot run away from your stalking them...you stalker you !
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Uhhhh...to answer yer question, H, ummm....cuz he was there?

And as for the second question, we trashed it cuz you heard it. Ha! That is what happens when you stalk Brush! mwahahahahaha!

I must say though, that I was dissappointed the Ton and Tracy didn't include our cover of The Them's Won't Ged Hmmm-ed Again in this collection. Truly. It had this rad guitar solo....

*walks away from the mic pouting*
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

TOMATO SCANDAL HITS ALEX AND LEXXON

That's indeed what you ged when one critisizes Awip Lexxon for her geetarplay ! It couldn't be the wee bit of stalking that Alex Lifeson did on her, could it ? It may be well known that Awip has a very short fuse...and now Alex knows it as well....what goes around comes around eh ?
Ehm..the phone number of the toiletlady in the back is :

+ 0031 3574576534 ( only after six o'clock pleezz... )

DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Or is it all because of the new movie ?

Which obviously not includes any part of NPG but...mein froinds ! Buenos nochas and welcome to La Villa Strangiato ! Pretty soon there will be a brandnew version of Chas and Tracy, the new batch !...right here on the Brush channel !!

So die hard fans should better watch out for that one !

( rumours go btw that Tracy will remain as a drummer for Brush, in spite of all the things Chas is saying...:-D )

*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Aerosmitten wrote:You can try holding your breath, and we will watch you turn different colours. 8)
*Stalking the H*
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I did not pelt Alex Lifeson with tomatoes! [-(

Nope! Not me. It was the bunny, I think. Yeah, the bunny in the orange shirt. :roll:
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Lifesonite wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:You can try holding your breath, and we will watch you turn different colours. 8)
*Stalking the H*
NOT ALLOWED!!! :x
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

If this is not allowed...then I wonder what is...like ehmm...throwing parties with The Man ? and the worst thing is...we are not allowed ?!?

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

DutchRush wrote:Or is it all because of the new movie ?

Which obviously not includes any part of NPG but...mein froinds ! Buenos nochas and welcome to La Villa Strangiato ! Pretty soon there will be a brandnew version of Chas and Tracy, the new batch !...right here on the Brush channel !!

So die hard fans should better watch out for that one !

( rumours go btw that Tracy will remain as a drummer for Brush, in spite of all the things Chas is saying...:-D )

I will remain, dammit. We just may have to make room on the tour bus for an extra body, that's all. But he can stay in my bunk. :shock: :roll:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Glad to hear you will be sticking with us, Tracy! What would a tour be without your smiling face?

Ton, looks like we need to do something to reel H back in. she is starting to allow all sorts of weirdos over. Before you know it, she will be having Gene and Paul there, and you know what would need to be done then, don't you?
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Yeah ! That would mean that Ace Frehley came along too...and ehm..the only thing we have in the house is washing powder, which could easily be mistaken for cocaine !! And we wouldn't want that to happen, now do we ? :-D
In the meantime...I have a bit of good news too though..(and yeahhhhhhh..Tracy..sure ! Chas can sleep out there on the tourbus with you...*sigh ! young lovers eh ? )
WE ehm...the Dutch were always very open minded...ah?m ! :-)

But NO ! wait till you see this...and here comes...I must say, a revelation again, to see summat new for a change...so one is better going to look out for this one !