OH NOOOO!!!! Mr. Bill!!!

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Glad you arrived, happy your here! We got a big comfortable chair with extra padding enjoy, Mr Bill extrodinaire. I try and be kind but sometimes the words come out wrong. What I meant was I remember you from way back during vapour trails tour on rush.net and you were here before, I do believe so welcome only in kindness
Mr. Bill

Post by Mr. Bill »

Myghin...no need to pay extra attention my friend. I'm just foolin'. You'll get use to my bambling ramblings.

Mr. P-Head - yes, I loved Rush.net because I found it was inviting and big. I think that site did a lot to get old fans like myself into this on-line community because it was official. And I do miss it. I like this place too. There seems to be people from afar here which is interesting to me. Internationl Rush. I like that...and on top that there is a true sense of relaxation. This is a fine place....

Besides...Higgy is here somewhere and he's the only person I ever met from this community shining face to face! And Higgy is one very cool Rush fan. He and I were trying to freeze time just before the 2nd VT show in T.O. The sparkle in his eye was amazing. Excitement so thick....

The people here have been super-duper and I have definately taken my shoes off. This place feels as much like Rush to me as anywhere! Good Karma.

Hats off to By-Tor.
Living One Long Sunrise
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Hey howdy hey and hiya and all that, dude!

Greenthings and slavatings to you (again)! :wink: