So long... NHL

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

3 travelers

So long... NHL

Post by 3 travelers »

According to a report on ESPN.... the season will be cancelled tomorrow barring a major turn around in talks between owners and players.... this coming from an owner who remains anonymous at this time. Guess I'll have to watch the old classics whenever they run them in my neck of the woods...

Oh well, Baseball starts very soon.... Batter freakin' up!!!!!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

There is always the team relay underwater basket weaving championships on ESPN 2............................. honest?!?!?!?! :razz:
This space for rent
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Walkinghairball wrote:There is always the team relay underwater basket weaving championships on ESPN 2............................. honest?!?!?!?! :razz:
I'm a big fan..... :-D :-D

Seriously, I've read a report today that a Wall Street buyout firm along w/ some other company is looking into buying the entire NHL.... all 30 teams for the low,low price of 3.5 billion dollars....
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yeah, just gimme a minute to crap that out for ya huh?! :razz:
This space for rent
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Walkinghairball wrote:Yeah, just gimme a minute to crap that out for ya huh?! :razz:
I hear that dude! I really really really miss Hockey though.... best game ever created!!!! It's just a fucking shame what it's become