NFL Thread

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Walkinghairball wrote:*Mumble grumble*

At least we didn't lay down. Denver popped us in the face pretty good, but we never gave up.

Go Chiefs GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARROWHEAD!!!!!!!!!!
Atta boy!!! :thumbright:
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

At least your team's bus didn't get egged in Philly. :roll:
Don't start none...won't be none.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

At least it was eggs and not batteries. :lol:
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Hey Leon.. I sent you that text when we were up 10-7. I figured that was the last time we would lead. Thought I would get my trash talkin done before KC opened up a can of whoop ass on us.. didnt see that coming..
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

I'm still mumble grumbling over the games last week. Dang I can't believe the way that flipped like it did.

You told me the ponies were all going to sweep the Chiefs...........you were right.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Walkinghairball wrote:
You told me the ponies were all going to sweep the Chiefs...........you were right.
That was just trash talkin bro.. My crystal ball has been broken for a while now. :-D
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

Soup4Rush wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:
That was just trash talkin bro.. My crystal ball has been broken for a while now. :-D

No worries.
This space for rent
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

So espn.com has a poll up about which wild card game you are looking forward to - I picked the KC/IND tilt figuring it was a shoo-in...

52% of America is looking forward to SF vs GB. Can anyone shed some light on this???
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

i think GB/SF is an attractive match up given the history, plus its in Lambeau which adds to the mystique..

just my .02
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

GO CHIEFS GO!!!!!!!
This space for rent
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

SF vs GB . . .

Collin K. is still unproven according to some. Why? Well, in his first 2 seasons, he is already given to streaks. Sometime he plays well, sometimes not so much. To be a true power, he needs to perform well on a regular basis.

Aaron Rodgers, on the other hand, is the typical veteran returning from a serious injury. Many would think he would be slow going as he eased back into the lineup. However, his doctor has held him back longer than he would have wanted. Why? to keep him from having a quick return falter? We don't know for sure. But we DO know is his return was quite impressive.

So, why is this matchup interesting? We are looking at a potential mega-star facing off against perhaps one of the best quarterbacks ever (who is returning in top form).

My two cents.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Sorry Leon.. I cant talk any trash.. that was a great game, probably the best game I have seen all season. I truly felt bad for Andy Reid and Alex Smith. They are two of the good guys in the NFL.... those are two guys you cant help rooting for..
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

Someone remind me later how much I love football please.

:x

No worries Soup, I'm not mad at cha.
This space for rent
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Hairy, you love football cuz it gives you the chance to see someone ELSE getting kicked in the boys.
Walkinghairball

Or tackled by them...................Like a few weeks ago. OUCH!!!!!
This space for rent