Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here
Moderator: Priests of Syrinx
- Posts: 17306
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
- Location: We don't call 911 here.
My Foster son is in Fort Wayne.
Great kid....he's just ate out on rap though.
that depresses me.
Don't start none...won't be none.
- Posts: 3361
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am
- Location: Bacchus Plateau
Ummm, I picked the Colts too, on
my Yahoo pick em league.
Cus it was in Indy.
Had to pick the Pats here on the board though.
As for sounding like Belichick, I think 2004 we were so dominant
I picked us all the time. This year, one game at a time.
- Posts: 17557
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am
This thread should go down in the By-tor's all time hall of fame. This was from the pats 18-1 run back in 2007..
I laughed my ass off I don't know how many times reading it.. We are all some funny muth fuggers. We should be doing stand up!
- Posts: 25037
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.
Yep, there was some good ole fun goin on here.
This space for rent