2009 season weekly picks for braggin rights

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Soup4Rush wrote:and here is some more useless informatiion... not that it matters now but the last two games the Colts and Saints have played, 2003 and 2007.. The Saints were outscored 96-31.

That was not THIS SAINTS team bro.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

yeah...this one needed OT to beat a team that put the ball on the ground 5 times... three of those were not even forced.. :-D

Manning and Company are not that careless with the rock..
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Soup4Rush wrote:yeah...this one needed OT to beat a team that put the ball on the ground 5 times... three of those were not even forced.. :-D

Manning and Company are not that careless with the rock..
And 7 games the Colts won were by the skin of their teeth.........what's yer point. :razz:

Continue to be like Bill Clinton, Soupy................"Deny, Deny, Deny!!!!!!" :lol:
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

That the Aints are gonna get thier asses kicked!!! :-D
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

Soup4Rush wrote:That the Aints are gonna get thier asses kicked!!! :-D

And yet you keep on with the overtime thing knowing full well the Colts really didn't play that perfectly ALL SEASON..................now the Saints on the other hand, they played every game with gusto, and lost on occasion. Can you honestly say the Colts did???

Deny, deny, deny. LMAO.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Last time I checked the Colts did not lose any games they needed. :-)
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

and I just saw a quote that sums it all up:

"The Colts for a number of reasons, but here are two: The Colts scored 24 unanswered points on the #1 defense in football, and the Saints gave up 475 yards and 31 first downs to the Vikings at home. Colts 43-24."
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:, and the Saints gave up 475 yards and 31 first downs to the Vikings at home.

And what did the 31 first downs and those 475 yards get the Vikes?

Tee times!
Walkinghairball

Soup4Rush wrote:Last time I checked the Colts did not lose any games they needed. :-)
True.................................. obviously, neither did the Saints. At least the Saints showed up and played.

And didn't "Skin of their teeth" pull off the win.
This space for rent
Walkinghairball

YYZ30 wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:, and the Saints gave up 475 yards and 31 first downs to the Vikings at home.

And what did the 31 first downs and those 475 yards get the Vikes?

Tee times!

To quote Metallica................."Sad but true!!!!" :lol:
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

John Madden was in Green Bay to announce a football game one weekend when he noticed a special telephone near the Packers bench.

He asked QB Favre what it was used for and was told it was a hot line to God. John asked if he could use it. Favre replied, sure but it will cost you $200.

John scratched his head, then thought, what the heck, I could use some help picking games. He pulled out his wallet and paid $200.

John's picks were perfect that week.

The next week, John was in New England when he noticed that same kind of phone on the Patriots bench. He asked what the telephone was for, and Tom Brady told him, it's a hotline to God. If you want to use it, it will cost you $500.

Recalling the previous week, John pulled out his wallet and made the call. John's picks were perfect again that week.

Last weekend, John was in Indianapolis , when he noticed the same kind of telephone by the Colt's bench. He asked Peyton Manning, is that the hotline to God? Manning said, yes, and if you want to use it,
it will cost you 50 cents.

John looked incredulously at Manning and said, wait a second, I just paid $200 in Green Bay and $500 in New England to use the same phone to call God! Why do the Colts only charge 50 cents?

Manning replied, because in Indianapolis , it's a local call...

Welcome to God's Country!!!

GOOOO COLTSSSSSSS!!!!!
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball

This space for rent
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

While the upset may happen,
I see Soupy'svision of NO getting up early,
and eventually Manning directing calm scores down the field.

I can see NO scoring on some deep balls, but I
think it comes down to the D getting to Manning.
If he is hit like Farv-ruh, that will be trouble.
Walkinghairball

Honestly, I'm hoping the Saints will "Brady" Manning....................done deal.

No wait,.............no one wishes harm.

OK, I hope Peyton looks like his dad...................On his back the whole game. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
This space for rent