The NBA: It's SHAQ-TASTIC!

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

It does not really matter who comes out of the west. Go Pacers...
Happy 2015!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Soup4Rush wrote:It does not really matter who comes out of the west. Go Pacers...
Hmmm

I believe we've been down this road before...

:twisted:
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

But with a different ending, assuming the Yankees of the NBA get out of the west. :wink:
Happy 2015!
EndlesslyRocking

DAMN!!

:evil:
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Sunday was alright...go Lakers tonight!
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
EndlesslyRocking

Better...now we have to win one on the road.

I'm thinking Kobe should schedule a court appearance before every playoff game from now on....
EndlesslyRocking

Sorry to post back to back, but

HOW ABOUT THOSE LAKERS!!!???

Adios San Antonio!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Read that they consciously decided to hold back on offensive put-out and concentrate on defense. Oi, I'm pulling for a Lakers/Kings series next. Those have been rather good over the last several years.
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

and here comes the Pacers...
Happy 2015!
EndlesslyRocking

Soup4Rush wrote:and here comes the Pacers...
Whoever comes out of the West will destroy the East Champion in 6 games or less.

Remember 2002? The Lakers go to overtime in Game 7 to beat the Kings, then mowed through NJ 4-0 like they weren't there.

History will repeat. I guarantee it!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

And the year before Indiana gave LA all they could handle. The 2004 Pacers are a much better team than 3 years ago. The bench is real deep. I was watching who would win the Laker/Spurs series and I do think LA is coming out of the West now that they have beaten San Antonio. I am gearing up for a Lakers/ Pacers finals and some retribution, but I have been let down by all my sports teams so often that I am holding my breath.
Happy 2015!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

A Lakers/Pacers series would be really interesting. The Pacers are a quicker, younger team, while the Lakers are more experienced and methodical. Sounds like the Lakers won't lose too much sleep over Minnesota (though they could prove a bit trickier than that).
-Steven Wright
EndlesslyRocking

Soup4Rush wrote:And the year before Indiana gave LA all they could handle. The 2004 Pacers are a much better team than 3 years ago. The bench is real deep. I was watching who would win the Laker/Spurs series and I do think LA is coming out of the West now that they have beaten San Antonio. I am gearing up for a Lakers/ Pacers finals and some retribution, but I have been let down by all my sports teams so often that I am holding my breath.
Well, the series was 4-2. Decent, but not "all they could handle".

I think the Pacers are still pretty soft. I'm not even convinced they'll make it out of the East. They have some talent, there's no question.

The West is just too powerful right now. When was the last time an Eastern Team won the finals? 1997?

Anyway...let's get through our respective series first, then the shit can really fly!

EndlesslyRocking

Who's your daddy?

SHAQ'S your Daddy!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

It weren't pretty, but it's a Western Conference Championship...
-Steven Wright