More play-offs

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

I'm not sure if I can take this - the aggregate scores were level so its gone into 30 minutes of extra-time. If everything's level after that, it goes to penalties. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :twisted:
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Slaine mac Roth

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Penalties
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Slaine mac Roth

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Score on the night: Mansfield 1, Northampton 3
Aggregate Score : Mansfield 3, Northampton 3 - after extra-time
Penalty Shoot Out: Mansfield 5, Northampton 4.

Watch out Huddersfield, you're facing Mansfield.
Watch out Cardiff, the Stags are coming.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Slaine mac Roth

The big day is coming closer. The divisional play-offs are this week-end. Tomorrow you've got the First division final to see who gets promoted to the Premier League (boring). Sunday, its the same for the second division. Then on Monday, Mansfield play Huddersfield to confirm Mansfield's promotion to division 2.

Come on you Stags.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Go Stags! 8)

^^^ Just for you, Slaine!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Slaine mac Roth

:D 8) :lol: :wink:
Slaine mac Roth

Its only a matter of hours until the kick-off and I'm starting to get nervous. Come on you Stags.
Slaine mac Roth

Well, they blew it and lost on penalities.

:cry:
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Aaaaw, man! That sucks, Slaine! :( Sorry for the tough loss. Sometimes it's just better when our teams never make the playoffs so our hopes don't get up just to be dashed. :?
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Slaine mac Roth

I was talking to my boss at work today, who was at the game, and he says we was robbed. Apparently, Mansfield had a goal disallowed so we should have won 1 - 0.

maybe next year although the club has got problems - 90% of the players and the manager have their contracts expire now and, under the Bozman Ruling, they are now free agents.

So, we may not have a team at the start of the season.