I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON !!!

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Orlando's LOVESLAVE

Post by Orlando's LOVESLAVE »

Hey ER................... Rama.....what??????

Hey, My KC CHIEF'S KICKED that Ramageddon AZZ tonight.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

HA! :razz:
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Preseason is meaningless.

The real games start Sept. 12th.

Look forward to seeing you all then!

:twisted:
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

3 travelers wrote:Am I the only fucking Bears fan here???? :lol: :lol:
What do the Chicago Bears and Billy Graham have in common?

The ability to make 60,000 people stand up and say "Jesus Christ!"
EndlesslyRocking

YYZ30 wrote:

What's the difference between The Bears and a 400lb woman?

The 400lb woman scores once in a while.

I really hate preseason, and last night is a perfect example. The game means nothing, but we lose a starter for the season. For what? Glorified practice? DAMN!

:x
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:I really hate preseason, and last night is a perfect example. The game means nothing, but we lose a starter for the season. For what? Glorified practice? DAMN!

I'm sure losing a starter might mean something to a team that has a snowballs' chance in hell.... :razz:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
psupower

Post by psupower »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:

What's the difference between The Bears and a 400lb woman?

The 400lb woman scores once in a while.

I really hate preseason, and last night is a perfect example. The game means nothing, but we lose a starter for the season. For what? Glorified practice? DAMN!

Only a few more days for your boys USC to play va-tech..I think USC should have no problem w/ the hokies..

I wish I could say the same w/ PSU over Akron, gonna be another nail-biter :(
" Summer's going fast, nights growing colder
Children growing up, old friends growing older
Freeze this moment a little bit longer
Make each impression a little bit stronger "
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:I really hate preseason, and last night is a perfect example. The game means nothing, but we lose a starter for the season. For what? Glorified practice? DAMN!

I'm sure losing a starter might mean something to a team that has a snowballs' chance in hell.... :razz:
:x :x :x :x :x

Now you've done it. Gone and made me angry. And when I get angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, PEOPLE DIE!!!

;)
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:Now you've done it. Gone and made me angry.
Well, you don't have to worry about me not liking you when you're angry. I don't like you in any of your PMS mood swings. :razz: :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Hey ER, you just go on thinking and saying whatever you need to help you get to sleep at night or whatever, fact is ya got aspanked by my honey's Kansas City Chiefs.

So, actually I do agree, glorified practice, but we still smoked ya little buddy................... :razz:
This space for rent
EndlesslyRocking

Walkinghairball wrote:Hey ER, you just go on thinking and saying whatever you need to help you get to sleep at night or whatever, fact is ya got aspanked by my honey's Kansas City Chiefs.

So, actually I do agree, glorified practice, but we still smoked ya little buddy................... :razz:
Calling in your goons, eh Orlando's LOVESLAVE? I see how you get!

;)

Yeah, that was not good. But seriously, I'm much more concerned about losing our starting cornerback for the year than I am losing a preseason game.

USC/VA. TECH, we should be able to win this game. I'm bummed I have to miss it, but that's what TiVo is for!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

First we unload Ricky Williams, then Turley...seems that the Saints know when the milk is about to spoil. :razz:

<a href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=f ... &type=lgns" target="_new">Rams: Turley probably out for the season</a>
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote:First we unload Ricky Williams, then Turley...seems that the Saints know when the milk is about to spoil. :razz:

<a href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=f ... &type=lgns" target="_new">Rams: Turley probably out for the season</a>
Probably his game-losing helmet throwing episode was a good sign...

It's so bad in St. Louis we had to pull Tom Nutten out of retirement just to have enough bodies up front.

Could be a loooooong year for Faulk and Bulger...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:Probably his game-losing helmet throwing episode was a good sign...
The funny thing with him in New Orleans was that he was a fan favorite. Sure, he has a temper, but the helmet throwing wasn't show boating ala Joe Horn cell phone. The Jet's player took a cheap late hit on Brooks, and Turley went after him. We loved his 'fire and passion for the game', but upper management saw him as a rough edge. So New Orleans lost twice with him...the fans lost one of our favorite players, and the team lost a damn good lineman. Before Duece and Ricky, we actually found our running game again when they had Turley and Roaf on the same side of the O-line.
EndlesslyRocking

Leave it to Aints fans to rally behind a guy who lost them a game by way of temper tantrum!

:roll:

He is very good. Once he joined the Rams, I liked him a lot better. I'm seriously bummed about his injury.

;)

As for Joe Horn, don't get me started on that miserable piece of s&%t...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:As for Joe Horn, don't get me started on that miserable piece of s&%t...
The guy can play...that's all I really care about. I never saw the big deal in the cell phone, or TO's Sharpie in the sock. The way I look at it, if the other teams have a problem with it, keep those guys out of the end zone.