Dante's Inferno Test

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Aerosmitten

Dante's Inferno Test

Post by Aerosmitten »

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

Purgatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

I ended up in Purgatory too... :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

LOL! My past geds me again!

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Oops! :oops:
Onward and Upward!
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

I've taken this test a couple of times before. I just did it again. It's nothing if not consistent - I'm in level six yet again :D
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-infe ... ation.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
wcp

Post by wcp »

First Level of Hell - Limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

if i'm with Ceaser, and Homer i aint gonna be sad, and Charon is an ancient Greek diety....i'm confused.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i am purgatory
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

wcp wrote:First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

if i'm with Ceaser, and Homer i aint gonna be sad, and Charon is an ancient Greek diety....i'm confused.
eheheh....Mr Perfekt son got a lower place than the angel!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Fifth Level of Hell :mrgreen: :twisted:

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.
We're all mad here!
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

well, I seem to be in a very high level of Level 2.....Lustful. I guess I deserve to be there, since I have so many lustful thoughts all day long. But hey, I'm in my mid 30's.....that's all I'm supposed to think about right? Lusrful sexual thoughts, all day long!!! :twisted:
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

Third level of hell. Not that I believe in this quasi-christian/greek train of thought. :roll:
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
Sympho

Post by Sympho »

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Thank God i'm not at Heretic level? ahahah
Must have been cuzz i'm too stoned atm

Bomb them all!!! Hell Rulezzz!!

Biertje?

*hic*
Go away
wcp

Post by wcp »

i was framed!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

wcp wrote:
i was framed!
By who? Chris? hahaha.....Craiggy-poo is BAAAAD! tsk tsk! naughty naughty! *shakes head at Craig* I cannae believe it....you shame the family!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

Is Purgatory anywhere near New Zealand or Portland, Oregon? :shock:
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

No, I think it is just past the old oak down the road from the stone shaped like an otter and his grandson.