Strange Translations

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Slaine mac Roth

Strange Translations

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

The following was translated, using Babelfish, from English to Japanese and back to English - do yiou recognise it?

As for me as for me rather than I thinking of that it is Thats I where I have lived them me why call the operator where some I where I am presume thats the large quantity where I am good always that my time has used in my life me who can live it seems the way and being able to use at 9 it is not o'clock I who occur at 7 it goes o'clock seem that why there is no at all goes here think by your from the beer where I always become cold in doubt and at 5 you take o'clock it returns to the house

No wonder I can't understand the instructions for my video and DVD
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Working Man?
schuette

Post by schuette »

it is Working Man
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Reminds me of Engrish!
Onward and Upward!
Slaine mac Roth

Of course, you were correct with Working Man.

See how you do with:

It slaughters to respect, who does he will fall see the thing and to respect it comes he comes? Here too much many riot and hymn it will plant in the anger flesh and it shouted and sharp word from the murderer who is enormous to do it was falling and the too much many contradiction and the confused shell were mysterious clue in what kind of real motivation and all from that place us 2 things and we followed the fact that it explains it with realness and anything our portion all will be discovered inside song we peeled and why us by it what went out to us of the pure style which is both sides Iss and it happened? Us with purity a together ' the above child more different eye the something else when all like that thing agrees but it does not see different heart beat east in the different string with you there is a hazard hour which will carry.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Slaine mac Roth

Of course, you were correct with Working Man.

See how you do with:

It slaughters to respect, who does he will fall see the thing and to respect it comes he comes? Here too much many riot and hymn it will plant in the anger flesh and it shouted and sharp word from the murderer who is enormous to do it was falling and the too much many contradiction and the confused shell were mysterious clue in what kind of real motivation and all from that place us 2 things and we followed the fact that it explains it with realness and anything our portion all will be discovered inside song we peeled and why us by it what went out to us of the pure style which is both sides Iss and it happened? Us with purity a together ' the above child more different eye the something else when all like that thing agrees but it does not see different heart beat east in the different string with you there is a hazard hour which will carry.
Me

Post by Me »

since all guile and deceiving only can succeed that the one perpetrating them at the same time has to express abhorrence and contempt about them for sneaking into others? confidence. His victory is due to a credited
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
schuette

Post by schuette »

Me...you were meant to guess what Slaine had put through the babel fish translation thingy....not come out with a strange translation that has only came from your head :razz:
Me

Post by Me »

I stole that shit, guess I'll let you all know from now on out if I steal something, most things I don't! Not to get off babel fish talk but try to see if you can guess this song that I anagramed

mesmerise we to a by ceq fly vying immerge inn a agree rhyming in vows what to ink to a morsel go I my hat that hug be her tell I

sorry Slain to get off your thread
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Your words tangle into themselves :-D
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

That's not a "Rush" song :-D

I started an anagram thread last year but no one played so now I'm stealing Slains :-D only kidding just being a wise ass :razz:
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Your avatar is creepy :-D
We're all mad here!
Yestermorrow

Post by Yestermorrow »

His avatar is the only thing I BEGIN to understand about him. :roll:
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

his illusiveness is he
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Lessons