Rush Radio

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

wcp

Rush Radio

Post by wcp »

I am at school listening to internet radio from Toronto and i was just about to turn it off and go to class when Spirit Of The Radio comes on!!! how can i leave now???
wcp

Post by wcp »

song over, time for class :(
AK

Post by AK »

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wcp

Post by wcp »

Red Sector A is now on! yaaaaaaaaaaa
i like this station.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

That's it, I'm moving! We are lucky if once a month we hear Working Man, Subdivisions, or Tom Sawyer. Not that those aren't great songs but with 17 albums, there are more choices!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

If you move, how about moving MY direction? :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Aerosmitten

Re: Rush Radio

Post by Aerosmitten »

wcp wrote:I am at school listening to internet radio from Toronto and i was just about to turn it off and go to class when Spirit Of The Radio comes on!!! how can i leave now???
Berry painfully? I bet Santina could help.

*Stalking me wee brother*
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Panacea wrote:If you move, how about moving MY direction? :D
How about that land in Kansas I bought this summer?
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
wcp

Post by wcp »

O.k so i log on this morning to teh same radio station and some dude is talking and says:

"Rutsey decides to leave the band after their 6 week tour. Geddy and Alex are now faced with the daunting task of finding a new drummer. luckily however only a few days later drummer Neil Peart comes to addition for the band with his drum kit in garbage bags. Alex and Geddy are impressed with Neil and how quickly he picks up the songs they sign him on to the band, and Rush not only gains an amaizng drummer but an amazing lyrasist as well" this is one of those on air personalities and i am like coool and then he says "This has been another one of the greatest moments in Rock History"

now how cool is that!? i get connected just in time to hear that!?! and now they are playing YYZ right after it. This station rules! RUSH RULES!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

YAY The guy knows Neil RULES!!!! 8)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

wcp wrote:O.k so i log on this morning to teh same radio station... This station rules! RUSH RULES!
What station is it? And do they broadcast live on the internet? How about a link? Is this Questions Only? :wink:
wcp

Post by wcp »

yes they do broadcast live on teh net
www.q107.com
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Stalking Mr Wee*