Survivor

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

The finale for Survivor is on Sunday, December 14 from 8:00 - 11:00 pm EST. *whining ahead* I won't be hoooooome. :cry: I'll have to tape it and stay up late and watch it with my sister while she watches "live" on the west coast, perhaps! :wink:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

That would be nice!!!! :D :D Here's hoping it works out! And yes, Jon is the biggest liar on the planet! I so want to see someone wipe that smirk off his face. :twisted:
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Maybe Lil will win it all, it has been a strange ride so far. Smirking Jon makes me laugh at the absurdness of it all. Is this show close to what lifes reality really is? Or am I confused by all the media and greed surrounding me everyday?
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Yeah! One less Outcast! And did you hear Burton's parting words? "Lil, we had an alliance..." What the... :shock: He's all whiney about Lil voting for him when HE voted for HER!

I have some Rupert Rumors as well. On another board (not Rush related :wink: ) I read that Rupert didn't appear on the CBS This Morning Show because he is filming the All Star Survivor! That will premiere right after the Super Bowl on Febuary 1, I believe. Richard Hatch will also be an All Star. Should be interesting watching that one play out. Now let's hope Mafia Rob, Amazon Rob, Lex, T-Bird, and Ethan are there as well and we've got some game!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

When Burton said that comment, my 10 year old looked at me with these huge eyes and said, "Um, Mommy? Didn't he vote for Lil so why's he so mad?" Sheesh... even a 10 year old got it Burton! Get a clue! :roll:
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

At least Jon was up front about his conniving ways and I liked him for that. I'm glad Lil didn't win I don't care for cry babies she just got under my skin little miss do right, give me a break! Sandra was a good choice my congrats to her.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Image Sandra! Sandra! Sandra!

I just got to watch the finale "with" Pan. :D It was great! If Rupert couldn't win it, Sandra was definitely the most deserving. Good job, girl!
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

I have to agree that Lil could get under your skin after a while: the whining, feeling sorry for herself, and the like. She also didn't go the whole route, as she lived for 8 days in relative comfort while Sandra stuck it out the whole time. If Rupert couldn't have it, then Sandra deserves it. :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...