Ooh! Me! I want one! Make that 2!
Wheels within whells, a spiral array
A pattern so grand and complex
Time after time, we loose sight of the way
Our causes can't see their effects

-The Necromancer
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

H, THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT SINCE IT'S IN A BIG FONT .. D'ANCONIA & PSUPOWER ARE ABOUT TO STEAL LOADS OF PIZZA DOUGH FROM YOUR REPUTABLE PIZZA JOINT

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*makes the shakes*

*hands them out*

Come one, come all! Free shakes for everyone!
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

happysmilies007 wrote:H, THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT SINCE IT'S IN A BIG FONT .. D'ANCONIA & PSUPOWER ARE ABOUT TO STEAL LOADS OF PIZZA DOUGH FROM YOUR REPUTABLE PIZZA JOINT

so is this really unimportant? Is this sort of unimportant? Is this just boring This one Important... And this one really important?

Wehehehehehehehehehellll if they claim to be newbies then Lnite has to make the pizzas and give them to them for free...but if they don't....then I shall string them up by their toe nails and tickle them till they turn pink and purple, then I shall paint yellow polka dots on them and feed them to the great gharly gnats and leave their bones to dry at the bottom of the ocean. :evil:
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

happysmilies007 wrote:H, THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT SINCE IT'S IN A BIG FONT .. D'ANCONIA & PSUPOWER ARE ABOUT TO STEAL LOADS OF PIZZA DOUGH FROM YOUR REPUTABLE PIZZA JOINT

Untrue! I'm innocent I say! :angel9:
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
happysmilies007

they aren't newbies! they've already claimed their free pizzas!

D'Anconia (that's fun to type out..D'Anconia..D'Anconia.. :P ) shush! you are guilty as charged and you know it! 8)

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Am not! I don't remember there being a one 'za limit for newbies. Plus, I'm two days younger on this board than you are with 400 less posts, so that makes me a NEWBIE.
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
rushfanfla

Post by rushfanfla »

Just found this thread and, being a relative newbie, never got my slice!
:-D

Mike/rushfanfla
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

heck we all get slices

A canadian pizza for the newbie ( thats bacon sausage ham peperoni and mushrooms)
happysmilies007

i don't ever remember there NOT being a one-'za limit for newbies. so THERE! besides, she said if you WEREN'T a newbie you'd get the SPECIAL TREATMENT. and here's the bad news..you're not a newbie.

:P

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

happysmilies007 wrote:i don't ever remember there NOT being a one-'za limit for newbies. so THERE! besides, she said if you WEREN'T a newbie you'd get the SPECIAL TREATMENT. and here's the bad news..you're not a newbie.

:P

i am to, i'd like to see you prove i'm not H will give me free newbie pizza
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

* runs in and steals SMD's za and thunders out of the joint*

"Hahahahahaha......... Meet me in the fight thread, or go hungry boy!"
This space for rent
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Sigh...It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or not...you just have to CLAIM to be one...Like...even SCHU can ged free 'za...she's just to lazy to try :wink:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Newbie here. Need za!
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

hey, i'm a newbie too..*pulls up a seat* what's the special?