The Rant Room!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitch to yer heart's content! :)

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Medinaquirin

The Rant Room!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitch to yer heart's content! :)

Post by Medinaquirin »

Airline prices are ridiculous. I was pricing some tickets from Missouri to Glasgow or Edinburgh (incase ye don't know, granted, I think I've told everyone, my boyfriend, who I met online, lives in Scotland, I'm trying to arrange to go over ther to meet him :) ), and they are insane!!!!!!! On one try the lowest cost I got was over $2,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeezy creezy!

Even worse, the chances of me getting the tax refund I was needing to go are even slimmer now......everytime we'd get one before it would arrive in early March. :? Dammit!!!!!!!

He can't afford to come here, and it looks like I can't afford to go there either!!!!!!!

*jumps up and down cursing loudly and throwing things* :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
wcp

Post by wcp »

become a courier
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
wcp

Post by wcp »

fly through Canada not U.S
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
wcp

Post by wcp »

take a boat
- Alex Lifeson
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

a row boat!
wcp

Post by wcp »

now that way you get exercise as well!
- Alex Lifeson
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

you'd have arnold arms by trips end!
wcp

Post by wcp »

i think the Scottish man would like that, yep i think you should do it!
- Alex Lifeson
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

naw i don't think i'd appreciate it and my family didn't immigrate oerly long ago, too beefy could get weird,
wcp

Post by wcp »

well do you have a better idea?
- Alex Lifeson
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

a human thought powered motor boat?
wcp

Post by wcp »

we are assuming Medinaquirin has that kind of thinking power :twisted:
- Alex Lifeson
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

all ahve the power , too few use it
wcp

Post by wcp »

alright but could a boat of that pwoer not fall into the wrong hands?
- Alex Lifeson
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

is there much worse than my own?