Dumb Laws

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Zivo wrote:
Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This Also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times. (A brick??)
Now that's what I call a "hard-on"!

BOOYA!

Thank you very much. I'll be here all week.
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! Bravo! Encore!!!!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times

I guess "Sporting wood" means something different over there...

OH! MY SIDES!

WOO-HOO!
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

LMAO.....And I thought that might be a Scottish thing, those front pockets on the kilt, just kill me. :shock:
Mr. Potatoe Head

Zivo wrote: SEX LAWS

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense)

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but Is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This Also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times. (A brick??)

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation. (Wonder which head?)

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time... Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. (Let's just think for a minute. Is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired. (Ah! Justice!)

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in Tropical fish stores. (But of course!)

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act. (Makes one shudder at the thought)

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time. (I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)

In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines, with one exception: prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises." (Is this a great country or what? ... But not as great as Guam!)
I'm moving to Guam, then I won't have any reason to go to Indonesia. LMAO.....
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

heheh thats humourous potato, those are some funky laws though..
Mr. Potatoe Head

Thanks Zivo that is some pretty funny...sad laws
Zivo

Post by Zivo »

My "pleasure" brother Kev!

Here are a few gems:

Utah Laws;

It is illegal for first cousins to marry before they reach 65.

A Tremonton, Utah law states that no woman is allowed to have sex with a man while riding in an ambulance. In addition to normal charges, the woman's name will be published in the local newspaper. The man does not receive any punishment.

A person must be 21 to purchase or consume alcohol. Metered plumbing dispenses all liquor. One ounce per serving and no doubles. A patron cannot be served more than one drink at a time. Before a patron can be served a drink any previous drinks must have been fully consumed. There must be two or more persons to a pitcher of beer.

It is against the law to fish from horseback.

A husband is responsible for every criminal act committed by his wife
in his presence.

Sodomy is a crime punishable by sodomy (jus' kiddin' about that one)
schuette

Post by schuette »

Zivo wrote:Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in Tropical fish stores. (But of course!)
They've opened a barber in Paisley Scotland where the hairdressers are topless...
schuette

Post by schuette »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:LMAO.....And I thought that might be a Scottish thing, those front pockets on the kilt, just kill me. :shock:

sigh...it's not a pocket it's a sporran and where else is the guy meant to put his stuff... :wink:
Zivo

Post by Zivo »

Do you really want me to answer that, Schu? Too tempting! :lol:
schuette

Post by schuette »

awww going...gie me a laugh :lol:
Mr. Potatoe Head

well the sporran is to close to scrotum... No wonder I see Scottish men alway bent over :lol:
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

In Massachusetts you can be fined $50 for not having a pail and shovel in your car trunk...why?

To clean up after your horse.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

why do you need a pail and shovel to clean up after your horse, when your driving a car!