Word box

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Folding rocks dry inside-out to unearth footprints. Bearded moths hang mobil over lawns. Cakes grouped by height form the city of candlelight. Stars attract light from other worlds bringing us out of the dark.
We're all mad here!
Traffic_Cone

Post by Traffic_Cone »

It foams at the mouth as I wait to be infested by the words. It stinks with politics and its infected with corruption. The flag in its heart bleeds pride and its stains our skin. It attacks me when I sleep in dreams of darkness. They tear us down with there lies they build cities out of deciet made of our expence. We plant a seed that covers the walls with its ivy. I hope when I die this hate will become a ruin in time. I stand along the side of the road with my other orange friends directing traffic to take an alternate route. I feed off of the glass powered acid soup from the orange barrels who support me. I take a trip and watch the stones surface from the ground.
"When the machine breaks down, I break down and when I break down, everybody breaks down!" -Bruce
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Terringer terringer terringer Terringer terringer terringer
We're all mad here!
Traffic_Cone

Post by Traffic_Cone »

BOOOK BOOOK PORK BOOOK BOOOK HOOT BAX SAC BINX PORK PRODUCTS POLICE THE MARKET. BOOOK CRUSING FOR A BRUSING SAC VAX UNDEREATEN SACK VALUE
"When the machine breaks down, I break down and when I break down, everybody breaks down!" -Bruce
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Ridlin.....................................vallum................................friends.
This space for rent
Me

Post by Me »

Ghost
Last edited by Me on Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Bleeping beans breaded uppercrust litering money burns melding coins. Gold leaf platimun buzz high profile cut to the chase. Burning rubber blackening tracks with blood groves cuttin edge.
We're all mad here!
Gloria

Once He Was So Beautiful

Post by Gloria »

Once I knew a beautiful man
Who engraved heroic words
On white crosses
And believed in the Round Table.
I gave my life for honor and passed
My blades to another who speaks for me.

Then he hired a balless, brainless loudmouth
And a photographer to take his pretty picture
And conjure him a rubber doll wife.

He became a cynic
Because his minions said there is sophistication in it...
Don't worry...we'll tell you what you think.

Too timid to kick them out
He watched the music drain out of his soul
And let true love slip away.

Had she seen what he would become
On that fateful night would she have made the call?
...the answer she doesn't know.

Better to go blind than to watch.
Arlington, VA
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Monstrous babies drown in their mother's milk...chicks suffocate inside their eggs and the unborn await their death. :twisted:
We're all mad here!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Liquid squids freeze solid interacting with the cold carpet fibers growing like hair on the scalp of my house. Fish slap my face and the kicker is not kangaroo. Feathered fists pounding their messages in the sand sending worms to the sea.
We're all mad here!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Clocks set too early for worms...feet dipped in Socks handmade for travel...mittens lie motionless stained not from the tea but the water...subliminal tones of a painters mind...
We're all mad here!
Yestermorrow

Thinking Aloud -- Writing Again

Post by Yestermorrow »

"The family is sacred," D'Artagnan. The One and True God has ordained it. Love thy Brother as thyself that he may trust you in all things. Return unto thy Brother the Grace he has shown unto you.

Love lives on even as time and tides change our circumstance...and the family is the thing. In Passion or in Agape' love is God and in God there is purity.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

deep eyes show the way into the light
We're all mad here!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Fresh lit suns shine like coins on the street...a library of money shifting shelves has a topheaving bank its golden ship sinks to the bottom of the ocean like lead...fish cut through the water like fallen leaves...their paths guided by currents and dreams...the lost may drown but deep sea creatures light up the night.

Melodies build stairways that only exist in the tiniest moment...a point on the chart smaller than itself circling time...the song, a stream of light and blooming thought takes shape in the mind of the beholder...
We're all mad here!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

the water is still but the reflection is intense...eyes peer into another depth...fish of amazing designs meander through their own patterns
We're all mad here!