Cool kids.

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Unfortunately, James was too young to go and see any of them at the cinema and mary wasn't even born when Fellowship came out. At the moment, James has a strong preference for Two Towers while Mary seems to prefer harry Potter. However, we are influencing both of them by taking them to their first convention last weekend where they got to meet Craig Parker (Haldir), Sala Baker (Sauron), Lawrence Moarke (Lurtz/Witchking) and Brad Dourif (Grima).

I'm also working on them by playing a lot of Rush. However, I have to do it when my wife is out as she's not much of a fan. But I'm working on her as well. (Maybe she'll get rid of her Justin Timberlake CD)
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:Unfortunately, James was too young to go and see any of them at the cinema and mary wasn't even born when Fellowship came out. At the moment, James has a strong preference for Two Towers while Mary seems to prefer harry Potter. However, we are influencing both of them by taking them to their first convention last weekend where they got to meet Craig Parker (Haldir), Sala Baker (Sauron), Lawrence Moarke (Lurtz/Witchking) and Brad Dourif (Grima).

I'm also working on them by playing a lot of Rush. However, I have to do it when my wife is out as she's not much of a fan. But I'm working on her as well. (Maybe she'll get rid of her Justin Timberlake CD)

i have a friend who says geddy sounds like a woman but listens to timberlake, he sounds like a castrated little boy lol
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

I see we have a similar opinion of the Woodworm
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

indeed i make good habbit to burn people cd's like that so that they won't make money off them and horridly eliminate their record contracts :D
Orlando's LOVESLAVE

Post by Orlando's LOVESLAVE »

Ogg, that's awful. I hope mine & Hairball's daughter stays interested in THE music. She has always shown some kind of interest in music and different instruments. We have bought her a tamborine, maracas (I know I spld it wrong), bongo drums and different types of keyboards for kids. She still plays with all of it. She especially digs it when daddy has one of his drumsets set up in the basement. She'll grab a pair of sticks, sit down on the drum seat and start bangin away. She gets so excited over it too. So does the Hairball. I just hope she keeps that liking.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

YEAH, WHAT MAMA SAID. :!:
This space for rent
Orlando's LOVESLAVE

Post by Orlando's LOVESLAVE »

Today the kiddo and I went to where she is going to be going to BIG KID school this September. She got to show off some of her skills and knowledge. The kindergarten teachers and principal were all there "testing" the up coming k-graders. They all said Scoot did a really good job. There are few things we'll have to work on during the summer. But nothing major. They said she is definately ready for k-grade this fall. Which makes me very proud. She was a premie baby and the first doctors she had, said she may be a little slower of a learner than other kids her own age.

Well, got news for them....She's starting school when she should be.

PROUD PARENT - so is Mr. Hairball. :P
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Geddy is a tenor and Timberlake will always be a Backstreet Boy, or whatever it was :P Who's cooler now, eh!? 8)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Oh yeah, I'm glad to hear the kiddos doing good, feed the Rush habit! ;)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Pretty soon I'll take her to work, and she can drive the forklift!!! :lol: :lol:
This space for rent