Coheed and Cambria

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I still need to listen to Keeping Secrets. I have been mixing up all the new music I bought over the weekend.

From OTEP to Evanescence.
This space for rent
exit

Post by exit »

Walkinghairball wrote:I still need to listen to Keeping Secrets. I have been mixing up all the new music I bought over the weekend.

You must have listened by now WHB ?.Catch them live if you can it would be well worth it.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

exit wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:I still need to listen to Keeping Secrets. I have been mixing up all the new music I bought over the weekend.

You must have listened by now WHB ?.Catch them live if you can it would be well worth it.
Yes, but not as much as No World For Tomorrow. I like that one a lot!

If they come to my neck of the woods I will go see them. Bet on it. :-D
This space for rent
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Love these peeps as well!!!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
exit

Post by exit »

LisaBug2112 wrote:Love these peeps as well!!!
I have been lucky enough to catch this band on tour twice and they totally rock .Claudio Sanchez is a gifted singer i have all the cds and rate them all,if you haven't bought one yet Lisa the safe bet is No World for Tomorrow,not my personnel favourite but easier to get into.
exit

Post by exit »

Coheed and Cambria acoustic version of Mother Superior i love it i welcome your opinions good or bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KWKlq6MwkU
Walkinghairball

I saw that vid a little while back. Yeah, it is really good.

I picked up the Cd "The Second Stage Turbine Blade" a few weeks back. It's good, but I still like "No World For Tomorrow" best of what I have of them.
This space for rent