metallica

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

awip2062 wrote: And help Craig clean up the mess. Can't stand the blood all over the inside of the computer. JINGS these kids! :roll:
the sharks from the pub took care of it! :wink:
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

by-tor wrote:
awip2062 wrote:IF you are going to shoot anyone, shoot By-Tor! :evil:
And who's going to write code when I'm dead? You?!? :roll: :lol: :twisted:
The Boogie man says he would be more than willing to do all that geekey stuff.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

FerrariF1 wrote:
They have kind of lost their way recently, especially with St. Anger, but they have some great songs. Hard, fast, and powerful. Great rock band.
Death Magentic is wonderful- a solid 4 of out 5 stars- Metallica seems to have found the map and gotten back on course, and it sounds like old Metallica in some ways.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I am having trouble getting on board with any new Metallica. After the black album it has all been sub par to me.

JMHO
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I've not heard it yet, so I can't give my own opinion on it. I do have a friend who hasn't liked any Met for years who is enjoying this album muchly. He says it is quite like the old stuff.
Onward and Upward!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Orion- performed live on the 20th anniversary of the MoP release:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSndn8E5FRY

I have not heard it so I do not know about sound quality.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

One of, if not my berry, favorite Metallica songs.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I just read this thread. I love Orion... We need 10 reasons to bitch slap Myg upside the noggin for hating on Metallica... unless he has changed his hating ways since this thread was started in 04. :-D Metallica is feel good music when you feel like blowing shit up. :-D not that I would ever want to blow shit up, but if I did... sayin?
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Soup4Rush wrote:I just read this thread. I love Orion... We need 10 reasons to bitch slap Myg upside the noggin for hating on Metallica... unless he has changed his hating ways since this thread was started in 04. :-D Metallica is feel good music when you feel like blowing shit up. :-D not that I would ever want to blow shit up, but if I did... sayin?
He is really into Celine Dion from what we have figured out in the games thread. :lol:
This space for rent
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Soup4Rush wrote:I just read this thread. I love Orion... We need 10 reasons to bitch slap Myg upside the noggin for hating on Metallica... unless he has changed his hating ways since this thread was started in 04. :-D Metallica is feel good music when you feel like blowing shit up. :-D not that I would ever want to blow shit up, but if I did... sayin?
Nope their last albums have only intensified their level of suck :-D The difference between Kirk Hammett and Steve Vai, is one of them is a student Satriani can be proud of :P
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Soup4Rush wrote: Metallica is feel good music when you feel like blowing shit up. :-D not that I would ever want to blow shit up, but if I did... sayin?
You DO need to come out here, BillyBoy. Return to the land where we do blow shaving cream sky high. :-D
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball wrote:
He is really into Celine Dion from what we have figured out in the games thread. :lol:
Cleanup- home office desk! :lol:
schuette

Post by schuette »

Im going to see them at the end of March :-D
Walkinghairball

schuette wrote:Im going to see them at the end of March :-D

I hope you got free tickets.
This space for rent
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Walkinghairball wrote:
schuette wrote:Im going to see them at the end of March :-D

I hope you got free tickets.
because paying to see metallica makes about as much sense as screwing for virginity.