30 Seconds To Mars

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

30 Seconds To Mars

Post by Ogg »

I totally dig the single 'The Kill' by 30 Seconds To Mars
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qF1wZQzpeKA
that they're airing on national radio here in Blighty.

Did a wikipedia and they're promoting this song and album that debuted in 2005? Anyway, great song and cool lyrics and a song to blast out in the van at work.
They're playing over here and today performed a 'Live Lounge' two song session on our Radio One. I stopped the mail van for the songs and have to say I was impressed. The played live acoustic and string versions of 'The Kill' and an excellent reworking of Kanye West's 'Stronger' single, again with strings. Has to be heard to be believed. Good stuff indeed :-) .
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

It didn't play. :?
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

It worked here, Bro, try again.

I understand they have a song on Madden '06.
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

That video is trippy........in a kind of ...."The Shining," sort of way. :shock:
This space for rent
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I LOVE those guys! I have had their first 2 albums for a while now. I have The Kill video on my MP3 player, it actually came with it.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
schuette

Post by schuette »

It was my daughter who first got me into them...luckily Jade has sometimes has decent taste in music :-D
exit

Post by exit »

Mmmm..... my eldest son (16) keeps trying to get me to listen to them,i have but at the moment not liking what i have heard.
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

I've given the album a few spins but it's only the one song that really grabs me to be honest. I shall give it a few more listens just in case.
I was impressed with a live acoustic rendition of the single but I've mentioned that already :-) .
Walkinghairball

The local radio stations play 2 of their songs to death here.
This space for rent