Ok i did it!

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

Ok i did it!

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I bought the tickets to the Music as a Weapon tour with Killswitch Engage!!! Even though it is only General Admission, i HAVE to go see them! Plus i now like one of the other bands that will be there as well LOL. I would love to somehow let Killswitch know how awesome they are, but i wont do another sign at a concert ever again, plus they may not see it since its GA.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

General admission might work well for you, though. If there is just floor and no seats, that can really work well. We had that kind of arrangement at Heaven and Hell/Megadeth/Down in '07, general admission to all on the floor and no chairs. We loved it because we got up real close to the stage at various times to see things super close and then moved back or to the sides so that we could watch from a "safer" vantage but without anything obstructing our views and we were still close enough to see the musician's individual fingers or their facial expressions easily without the big screen. Also, we didn't have to stay on one side and not get to see the musician who stands on the opposite side from us.

I hope you get some killer sights!
schuette

Post by schuette »

does the no seats not happen often over there..?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Really has depended on the venue. Some places, like theaters, have the seats bolted to the floor. Others, like stadiums, are used to sporting events, too, and don't have seats down there all the time.
schuette

Post by schuette »

most places over here are non seated
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Well this place does have seats, its a regular theater type place. Has both a standing place & seats. We get to choose our seats for what is not taken already. I have to sit off & on i will not go to a show with standing only.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I hope you get great seats! :-D
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

WoOHOO!!!!!!!!

Get yer M O S H on girl!!!!!!! :-D
This space for rent