PM's

Found an error on By-Tor.com? Post it here.

Moderator: by-tor

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Just so you know Liz, when Zed PMed me today I looked at my E-Mail default. I had 22 e-mails and all had different times and dates on them. I looked no further, thinking it might be isolated to Zed only. Soooooooooooooo, I'm not sure if it is board wide or not.

Just so you know.

Have fun at Rene's too by the way, we had sooooooooooooo much fun there. Have you seen the vacation thread in general????
This space for rent
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Walkinghairball wrote:Just so you know Liz, when Zed PMed me today I looked at my E-Mail default. I had 22 e-mails and all had different times and dates on them. I looked no further, thinking it might be isolated to Zed only. Soooooooooooooo, I'm not sure if it is board wide or not.

Just so you know.

Have fun at Rene's too by the way, we had sooooooooooooo much fun there. Have you seen the vacation thread in general????
Thanks for the info, Hairy. I will keep trying to see if I can find anything out about the email issue.

I did watch the vacation thread. Sounds like a great time was had by all! We are really looking forward to our visit. Just wish it could be longer...
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
schuette

Post by schuette »

Always wanted to post here just to change the date of the last post...it was Cameron's birthday and..you know I would rather not think of that

and I dont mean that to sound callous...just dont want that date staring me in the face..

soooooooooooo instead I wish everyone a Happy 31st of March...April Fool's Day the morra :-D
Last edited by schuette on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

You bet..((((HUGS)))) :-D
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

awww cheers hunny...
Last edited by schuette on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walkinghairball

Uh............thanks. :-D
Last edited by Walkinghairball on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

how many of you get the wee red cross at the bottom of the page when it says..new topic...post reply...then I get a wee red cross...
Last edited by schuette on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walkinghairball

I know I sure do. :-) :-)
This space for rent
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

schuette wrote:how many of you get the wee red cross at the bottom of the page when it says..new topic...post reply...then I get a wee red cross...
Nope...

Does that mean that only the mods see it?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

schuette wrote:how many of you get the wee red cross at the bottom of the page when it says..new topic...post reply...then I get a wee red cross...
I get a wee red cross underneath your Dave Grohl picture.

Does that count? ((((Schu))))

BTW- What is it?
Don't start none...won't be none.
schuette

Post by schuette »

CygnusX1 wrote:
I get a wee red cross underneath your Dave Grohl picture.

Does that count? ((((Schu))))

BTW- What is it?
its my schuey pic :lol:
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

schuette wrote: its my schuey pic :lol:
Cool.
Don't start none...won't be none.
Walkinghairball

I was just told the Forum was all......."Wonky!"

I don't know where, or what wonky means exactly, but I am looking as far into it as my Mod fingers will allow.
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

you know I dont what your siggy pic is...but its really horrible...plz change it...gives me the boak
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

I am getting (on average) 4 emails for every PM I receive today- sumthin's busted methinks :)