NO one should leave !!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

by-tor wrote:Were you refering to the Neil thread?
NPG and I had our own thread in the neil forum that was our little place of love and happiness here on BT. Now I see it has been removed because someone else decided to bring "the war" that you speak of into it. So that has been taken away from me and NPG just as we were starting to ease back, hoping that all this was dead and buried.

I feel chastised because some hyper religious types made me a target. Thanks. Punish me and NPG by removing our thread. Fine. Livid is NOT the word.!!!!!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Chasartymac wrote:NPG and I had our own thread in the neil forum that was our little place of love and happiness here on BT. Now I see it has been removed because someone else decided to bring "the war" that you speak of into it. So that has been taken away from me and NPG just as we were starting to ease back, hoping that all this was dead and buried.

I feel chastised because some hyper religious types made me a target. Thanks. Punish me and NPG by removing our thread. Fine. Livid is NOT the word.!!!!!
I've already replied to this guilt trip in another thread.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Guilt trip? Hmm ok.

I replied in another thread as well.
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

by-tor wrote:
I've already replied to this guilt trip in another thread.
Guilt trip? Right, yeah, I think I answered that one in the same place.