My Decision Part Deaux

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

My Decision Part Deaux

Post by by-tor »

A few months ago, I asked two members of this site to leave voluntary. At the time, I thought what I was doing was the right thing, because of the train wreck that was occuring in the aftermath of comments which were made. While I still think it was bad form to call someone out in public, I have come to realize that I over-reacted in asking people to leave. Events of the past few weeks (and further back too) have shown me that I was blinded by two people who want nothing more than everyone to pay attention to them.

Aerosmitten and Sir Myghin, I apologize for asking you two to leave. I should have investigated and handled the situation better. Please know that I am not saying this as a ploy to get you two to come back (y'all were invited back a long time ago), just that events of the past couple of weeks have shown me my mistake, and I wanted this to be said.
Last edited by by-tor on Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
3 travelers

Re: My Decision Part Deaux

Post by 3 travelers »

by-tor wrote:A few months ago, I asked two members of this site to leave voluntary. At the time, I thought what I was doing was the right thing, because of the train wreck that was occuring in the aftermath of comments which were made. While I still think it was bad form to call someone out in public, I have come to realize that I over-reacted in asking people to leave. Events of the past few weeks (and further back too) have shown me that I was blinded by two people who want nothing more than everyone to pay attention to them.

Aerosmitten and Sir Myghin, I apologize for asking you two to leave. I should have investigated and handled the situation better. Please know that I am not saying this as a ploy to get you two to come back (y'all were invited back a long time ago), just that events of the past couple of weeks have shown me my mistake, and I wanted this to be said.
It would rock if they came back....

Well said, bro!!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
happysmilies007

Re: My Decision Part Deaux

Post by happysmilies007 »

3 travelers wrote:
by-tor wrote:A few months ago, I asked two members of this site to leave voluntary. At the time, I thought what I was doing was the right thing, because of the train wreck that was occuring in the aftermath of comments which were made. While I still think it was bad form to call someone out in public, I have come to realize that I over-reacted in asking people to leave. Events of the past few weeks (and further back too) have shown me that I was blinded by two people who want nothing more than everyone to pay attention to them.

It would rock if they came back....
yes it would..i miss them a whooooooole lot..i never really wanted them to leave, but i did want things to become more comfortable..which didn't end up happening. :?

it would be SOOOO freakin awesome if they came back!! i totally wish they would.. :?
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Hi all.... I just wanted to take a moment and apologize to everyone for my role in the events that happened a while back.... I have not been around because quite frankly I was ashamed of my role in that whole mess... I should have expressed my anger in a private forum rather out in the open... All I did was make myself look foolish and insult By-Tor who has worked his ass off to make this site work... This is one of the better Rush sites on the web and I believe it has suffered due to my lack of class... So with that send I want to apologize to all and most of all I want to apologize to By-tor. He is one cool ass cat and he sure did not deserve the backlash that was a result of the "riot" and neither did all of you... I hope all is well with everybody and I hope to talk to you guys a little more often.

Bill
Happy 2015!
barney_rebel

Post by barney_rebel »

Yup - posting on a board like this is about having fun.

No one should ever have to leave, for any reason other than personal issues outside the forum.
He's a rebel and a runner
He's a signal turning green
AnalogK

Post by AnalogK »

barney_rebel wrote:Yup - posting on a board like this is about having fun.

No one should ever have to leave, for any reason other than personal issues outside the forum.
:cool: Well said!! :cool:
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Nice to see these blasts from the past...

'Bout time you all came out from under ye rocks!!! :cool: :cool:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Hey whats up 3T and AK... good to see you guys again... :-)
Happy 2015!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

soup!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

Soup4Rush wrote:Hi all.... I just wanted to take a moment and apologize to everyone for my role in the events that happened a while back.... I have not been around because quite frankly I was ashamed of my role in that whole mess... I should have expressed my anger in a private forum rather out in the open... All I did was make myself look foolish and insult By-Tor who has worked his ass off to make this site work... This is one of the better Rush sites on the web and I believe it has suffered due to my lack of class... So with that send I want to apologize to all and most of all I want to apologize to By-tor. He is one cool ass cat and he sure did not deserve the backlash that was a result of the "riot" and neither did all of you... I hope all is well with everybody and I hope to talk to you guys a little more often.

Bill
wow..i wondered why i hadn't seen you around in awhile..i have no clue what you said back then, but i do think it takes a real man to step up & admit he's wrong. :) that said, it's freakin awesome to see you back!! :-D :-D :-D
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Right or wrong, trivial and in the past huh?

LET'S ROCK AND RUSH ON!!!!!!
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Well said Leon!!!! What say we get this board rocking like the old days... Has anyone heard from my favorite injun? This board will not be the same without her.... Soup goes off looking for T....
Happy 2015!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hairy, I just decided you and OLS owe me a dinner...or I owe the two of you one. There is no reason for this but I love you guys and want a meal.

I decided this on NO premise except that I'm hungry. I owe nothing and neither do you but I must say that I am partial to seafood and I'm a good tipper! :-D

3 T, smilies and anyone else can pick here...I'm fast with a fork, though, schu. :twisted:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
schuette

Post by schuette »

Kares4Rush wrote:I'm fast with a fork, though, schu. :twisted:
you can be faster than me with a fork, that's cool but you'll never beat me with a pint glass full of beer :razz:

and I would just like to say that we all make mistakes (except me of course ;-)) and it takes a lot to admit to them...well done everyone and it's good to see you again soup, stay around plz :-D
I dont think that some ppl will be back like t, H, myg etc but we can still get this forum back to the utter talking crap forum it was before :cool:

oh and by the way free drinks in schu's pit-stop and that includes the big hairy still a redneck shit of a man who runs this site....you better show your face in there!! :-D ... on second thoughts dont show your face just type something...I dont want ppl put off their drinks :razz:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Good to see all my old friends, and my new ones as well... T will be back if I have anything to do with it... It would be cool if ER would come back too. Maybe the boss can hook that up...
Happy 2015!