30th anniversary tour party

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mr. Potatoe Head

30th anniversary tour party

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Might as well get a jump on things planning one hell of a party for a night out or two with Rush
Mr. Potatoe Head

Re: 30th anniversary tour party

quote="Mr. Potatoe Head"]Might as well get a jump on things planning one hell of a party for a night out or two with Rush[/quote]My poll did not work
Where would you most likely be able to meet for a party at a venue showing Rush next year?

Mohegan Sun, CT
Philadelphia, PA
New Jersey
Boston

Over night with a Rush motorcycle run the day before or any other suggestion on the East Coast
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

They all work for me. Of course Philadelphia would be my first choice but I am flexible. I have room/board/child care available in all locations so just let me know where to drive the mom-mobile!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Those are all soooooo far away from us. sigh No west coast locations? *sniff*
Onward and Upward!
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:Mohegan Sun, CT
Only about 20 minutes away from where I live! :D But any of them could probably work for me.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:
Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:Mohegan Sun, CT
Only about 20 minutes away from where I live! :D But any of them could probably work for me.
Do you have a gaming problem? :shock:
That's OK because you can teach Me :lol:
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Count Me and Minime in sounds like a hoot I like Mohegan Sun so we can pay the indians back for what the white man did to them. Rather take a withdrawal but most likely will be a deposit but all in fun
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Pay us back for what you did to us, eh? Hmmmm....I may need to duct tape you, Kev! :evil:
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Dem's all Yankee venue's. Me no go to Yankee land.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

:lol: By-tor!!

I know my Rush fans in TN club will gather wherever..Nashville, Memphis, even Atlanta if need be. You're welcome to join us, By-tor, in non-Yankee land.

I am also traveling somewhere, likely Chicago, but perhaps I could be persuaded to go somewhere on the East Coast instead... 8)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

neilpeart_gal wrote:perhaps I could be persuaded to go somewhere on the East Coast instead... 8)
You mean meeting me isn't enough of an incentive to head north and east, NPG and By-tor? :(
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Of course you're incentive enough, PV! I was just being emotionally needy, hoping that someone would beg me to come to an East Coast show. :lol:

It all really depends on the schedule and my $ situation. If the Chicago show is on a weekend or a Friday. If it is, I'll have a free place to stay in the 'burbs and can't really pass it up. If its not, I'll have to shell out room $ (on top of airfare and concert ticket), and that is too much $$. In that case, I'd ditch Chicago all together and put all my funds into an East Coast show.

I wish they'd post the tour schedule already!!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

PV wrote:You mean meeting me isn't enough of an incentive to head north and east, NPG and By-tor? :(
Bah. Yankeeville is yankeeville. Evil things done by evil people. Easily deceived people (these are the same people who voted Hillary Clinton into office). Yankees rank right up there with the French. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Besides, I have a tattoo of a Rebel Flag on my left arm.....that keeps me from going to yankeeville. 8)
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!