Is anyone here LOST?

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

Kares4Rush wrote:
Slaine mac Roth wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote: A lot of the guys are angry that they're killing off all the hot women! Shannon for example.
Personally, I didn't really care when they got rid of Shannon - just leave Sun alone
Ahh, yes! Here Comes the Sun! If I were a guy I would think her hot too. :) She just hasn't been on that much. So you think her baby is the other guy's, not Jin's right? :shock:
I think that it is Jin's....the island has produced some weird things...
and she is a really beautiful woman
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

has anyone seen the season 2 finale yet? That was a mind-blower and no mistake. I really can't wait for season 3 now
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I have, Slaine! I didn't post anything because I was waiting till you guys from across the pond saw it. Mind-blowing indeed!!!

Schu, have you seen it yet?

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:has anyone seen the season 2 finale yet? That was a mind-blower and no mistake. I really can't wait for season 3 now
I avoided this on purpose due my disappointment with the season's finale.
I watched it with my daughter last thursday. We were both looking forward to a nice dinner and a two-episode special, finally our questions will be answered...hah! We were both expecting something vastly different to be honest and it's ruined a good series imho.
I'd go into detail but until Schu' has seen it I wont. I do hope the series doesnt suffer the same fate as my x files apathy and that I loved for a time. Bah humbug!
schuette

Post by schuette »

I can only d/load upto 22 :( ....hopefully I'll get 23 and 24 soon..
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

schuette wrote:I can only d/load upto 22 :( ....hopefully I'll get 23 and 24 soon..
Theyre easy to find on any public tracker torrent sites like mininova, pirate bay etc.
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

I've got all of series one and two on DVDs but I've only watched up to the episode about John Locke discovering his father isn't dead and wanted him to help him get out of the country as two other men were after him.

Also it's the episode where Locke gets trapped under a shutter door and Henry Gale escapes.
Bassist of Joe's Band

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Did anyone watch past the second series? I recently finished watching it on DVD with my husband who had seen five seasons and wanted to wat h the sixth amd was kind enough to go back to day one and rewatch the episodes with me. :)
Onward and Upward!