Heroes

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I missed it Monday! :cry: Hopefully the episode is up on nbc.com or else I'll have to wait until Friday night and catch it on Sci-Fi.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

It was good. Not as action packed as the last episode, but still good.
This space for rent
Mini

Post by Mini »

last episode = o_o
after the cheerleader's brother stapled her, at the commericla PV was like "CAN I STAPLE YOU!? *pretends to a staple gun*"
I lunged away and shoved a pillow in her face 8)
but the show is getting better and better...the cliffhanger ending are mucho frustrating though >.<
A friend will bail you out of jail.
A BEST friend will be sitting next to you saying "Man, that was AWESOME!"
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

I dont have time to watch TV anymore. :cry:

Im so far behind on Battlestar Galalctica I have a season plus 4 weeks to catch up on.

I want to watch Jericho but will have to wait for that to come onto DVD- that way I can watch it alone- don't need to scare my son.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

I have only seen 2-3 minutes of an episode of Battlestar, it it any good?
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Monday nights I'm watchin' MNF or rasslin'....but that's other threads. :-D
Don't start none...won't be none.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball wrote:I have only seen 2-3 minutes of an episode of Battlestar, it it any good?
I got through season 1 in a weekend- if you disregard the 1978 series and take this as a new series its great- plus the new Starbuck has a great rack.
Walkinghairball

Yeah, Starbuck is a girl, whatupwiththat?????

Not that that's a bad thing. :-D

Why are the Cylons (Human looking)??????
This space for rent
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball wrote:Yeah, Starbuck is a girl, whatupwiththat?????

Not that that's a bad thing. :-D

Why are the Cylons (Human looking)??????
Starbuck:

These are the second generation Cylons, meant to blend in...instead they nuked everything in sight.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Mini wrote:last episode = o_o
after the cheerleader's brother stapled her, at the commericla PV was like "CAN I STAPLE YOU!? *pretends to a staple gun*"
I lunged away and shoved a pillow in her face 8)
but the show is getting better and better...the cliffhanger ending are mucho frustrating though >.<
Back to topic! :wink:

Oh yes, the cliffhangers are deadly! But they work. We keep waiting, and watching! This show is just incredible... I am really loving watching it all come together.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Wow! Did you guys see Monday nights episode? :shock: This show just keeps getting better and better!

I'm loving the story line with the waitress. That ending with Hiro in the picture? :shock: How cool! I can't wait to see how that plays out.

And Claire's dad... Good? Bad? Discuss... :?

After the past few days I've had at work, I wouldn't mind having nuclear capabilities like Ted! :cool:
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Claire's dad is a bit of an enigma, 'tis true. :? I'm thinking he's mainly a bad guy, but where his daughter is concerned he is "good" insofar as keeping her safe is concerned. Whether he cares about anyone else remains to be seen.... I do recall that he could easily have killed the boy who tried to rape her, but didn't, nor did he have the cop disposed of or disabled when he could have. Curiouser and curiouser!
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Walkinghairball

I'm totally digin this series. (Being the comic book geek I am).

Claire's dad is a freak. I'll call him Vigilante............both good and bad.

Ted is the Nuke that takes out NY unless they save the Cheerleader.

Excuse my french, but "That fuggin rocks"!!!!!!!!!! So comic book like. :-D
This space for rent
Mini

Post by Mini »

On a Zoo Tycoon forum I just joined, one of the members and I have been PMing back and forth with theories as to what's going to happen. they think that maybe a cheerleader gets killed, but it's Jackie instead of Claire. a quote after I'd asked if he'd noticed Hiro in the picture at the end of last week's ep:
And yes, I did notice Hiro. I also noticed how sad he seems. I think this is where future Hiro finds out he can't change certain things, like the waitresses death. And that's why he looks so sad. And that would explain why future Hiro acted the way he did when he met Peter on the train.
A friend will bail you out of jail.
A BEST friend will be sitting next to you saying "Man, that was AWESOME!"
Walkinghairball

Now we have to wait till Jan 22 for the next new one..............D A N G ! ! !
This space for rent