Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Those are great! :lol: You gotta do Geddy! :D
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Hey Kevin! He did do Geddy, it was first. Go check it out, it's GREAT! :lol:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Oops...didnt catch it the first time through. :oops: That was great as well, but i think Neil's is the best. 8)
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Thanks for the great feedback! It kind of spurs a fella on, though. If my district manager comes by my desk and sees any more bloody South Park characters on my screen, he has threatened to "take action".
Wadda dick.

Still working on a 2112 concept.

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Kevin wrote:Oops...didnt catch it the first time through. :oops:
Not a problem, Kevin! These are all worth a few reads, they are that good. 8)
Kevin wrote:but i think Neil's is the best. 8)
I agree! The Chicken and Stars soup just about put me over the edge. Must have been a rough day for me that day? :lol:

Zivo! Love the 2112 connection! :lol: Shoot, if you lose your job, maybe the SP dudes will take you on?
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Zivo wrote: Still working on a 2112 concept.

LOLOLOL! :lol:
Unit One

Post by Unit One »

So, "Natural Science" was written about splicing the DNA of a pig and an elephant?
Memory banks unloading
Bytes break into bits
Tom Sawyer

Post by Tom Sawyer »

Dude, you ARE fucking brilliant! You must e-mail this shit to the South Park guys! If they take a pass on that, they're fools~!
schuette

Post by schuette »

I agree you HAVE to send them :D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Looks like we all agree, Bro, you gotta do it!
Onward and Upward!
Zivo

Post by Zivo »

Meant to, really! I've just been so frigging busy with stuff that's not so funny that I forgot what's really important. Looking back on the little project, I agree...I have to ged it to them. Ok, then. I'll finish up a wee bit tonight and send the whole mess (maybe just the url to its place on the Rush site; http://www.designvortex.com/greenman/ru ... thpark.htm ) tomorrow from work.
Thanks everyone for the motivation! Like AWIP'S Dio, I just need a good kick in the ass to ged going :lol:

ImageImageImage
Zivo

Post by Zivo »

Hey, I finally got up the giblets to fire off an email to the contact email address on the South Park website. It went something (exactly) like this:

Hello,
I've been addicted to South Park since the airing of the first episode. I have also been addicted to the band RUSH since the release of their second album. I am the creator of an up-and-coming Rush website, and on it I have a page where I pose the question, "Why not Rush on South Park?" I have come up with what I hope you will think is a humorous depiction of what that would be like. Please go and have a quick look, and, if you feel like it, reply with any thoughts (and to let me know if anything I have posted or used from your South Park site is at all copyright infringement :wink: !)

http://www.designvortex.com/greenman/ru ... thpark.htm

Thank you for so many years of demonic laughter in and around me. I hope you all have many more in you as well.

John Boyd
Designvortex.com

I'll post any updates if anyone is interested.
Thanks again for the "kick" :D
wcp

Post by wcp »

it all looks good man! good luck!
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Yeah, Zivo! :D You MUST keep us posted! Good luck! Fingers and toes crossed for you. :wink:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

2112 concept, brilliant, keep up the good work man