none

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

none

Post by Me »

nope
Last edited by Me on Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Yestermorrow

Post by Yestermorrow »

You don't listen to Dave Ramsey much do you? He says not to play with credit card companies... they are SNAKES! If you play with snakes you are going to get bit.

...kind of fits a theme for this tour, no? :-D
Me

Post by Me »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Me on Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Yestermorrow wrote:You don't listen to Dave Ramsey much do you? He says not to play with credit card companies... they are SNAKES! If you play with snakes you are going to get bit.

...kind of fits a theme for this tour, no? :-D
Good advice. I haven't used a credit card in years. My only debt at the moment is my house, and it'll be paid off in 9 years. That's a good feeling.

Unfortunately, I've hardly got anything set aside for retirement. :(
So, I guess I simply don't retire. :)
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?