Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

How come hardly anybody on this board has a real picture of themself for their avatar?

If you need a place to host a picture of yourself, I'd gladly host it for you.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

well i only get crappy webcam pics

but i do have apic of my bass... heh
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Well, if we all looked like By-tor, think of the horror of seeing that everywhere! :shock:

I guess since most of us have exchanged pictures off the board we know what eachother look like already. The avatars are just little extensions of our personalities.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

what she said...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

It isn't hosting, Elfie, it is just what PV said. We have had pics of our kids and even our pets up on other versions of this board. Many of us have even met each other! :shock:
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Re: Avatars

Post by by-tor »

ElfDude wrote:How come hardly anybody on this board has a real picture of themself for their avatar?
Believe it or not, that is me in my avatar. :twisted:
ElfDude wrote:If you need a place to host a picture of yourself, I'd gladly host it for you.
Your avatar can be hosted on this site. The forums have a feature which allows you to upload your pic.
PV wrote:Well, if we all looked like By-tor, think of the horror of seeing that everywhere!
Don't be jealous, not everyone can be as good looking as I. 8)
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

by-tor wrote:Don't be jealous, not everyone can be as good looking as I. 8)
Wouldn't Schu love this one!

And I cannot believe we got such good grammar out of you, By-Tor!
Onward and Upward!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

awip2062 wrote:
by-tor wrote:Don't be jealous, not everyone can be as good looking as I. 8)
Wouldn't Schu love this one!

And I cannot believe we got such good grammar out of you, By-Tor!
I was thinking of Schu when I replied! :( She would be having so much fun here. We need her and her pink hair avatar back!

And yes, By-tor, nice grammar! Between this and that letter you wrote to the reporter, you almost sound like an educated Louisianan. :shock:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

awip2062 wrote:Wouldn't Schu love this one!
schuette is too busy chasing sheep. :twisted:
awip2062 wrote:And I cannot believe we got such good grammar out of you, By-Tor!
Never said I had a problem with grammar....just my spelling sucks. Hell, you should hear my manners....my wife is still baffled that I'll say sir/ma'am to whoever I'm speaking to at a drive-thru speaker.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

YOU have MANNERS?!??!?!!? :shock:

I just cannot picture YOU paying terms of respect to people you don't even know! lol! Just kidding. I think that in all reality, you are prolly quite nice to those who don't post here! :wink:
Onward and Upward!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Soooo, why don't we get "maam'd and sir'd" here??? Huh? Huh? We aren't deserving? :?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Lizzy, you should know the answer to that! We are NOT deserving enough. And besides he is older than we are, so we should Sir him, perhaps? :shock:
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

If memory serves, both you hags are older than me, so there.

Wanna see the bad side of my manners? Call my house right when I'm sitting down for dinner, and try to sell me something. :twisted:
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

If they're selling Pills its not me :shock:
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Actually, now that you mention it, By-Tor, I can't remember when you were born, so I dunno. I know we talked about it, so you are prolly right though. Esp as it has to do with numbers, and you are so good at math, you likely remember.

And, I don't call people and try to sell them anything anymore. I quit that before H was born! :roll:
Onward and Upward!