Pics of us

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Here be me:
Last edited by Aerosmitten on Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

All I see is a red x. :cry:
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

rushlight wrote: Panny looks like a fox! All of the members of Rush would drop their wives to chase after her! :D Watch out for NPG though. She would pull Neil away from Panny because he belongs to only NPG! :D
Heh heh NEP better not be looking at other female fans!!! :evil: :wink:
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

rushlight wrote:Panny looks like a fox! All of the members of Rush would drop their wives to chase after her! :D Watch out for NPG though. She would pull Neil away from Panny because he belongs to only NPG! :D
:oops: :oops: :oops:
neilpeart_gal wrote:Heh heh NEP better not be looking at other female fans!!! :evil: :wink:
Since my heart belongs to Geddy, Neil is safe! :wink:
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Leave it to the daughter of a hippie to be confused by technology. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Well, Pan, DON'T show Geddy that pic of you in that sexy red dress 'cause then I know I'LL be nervous!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

I like to think of us in terms of our cute and/or disturbing avatars.
Last edited by Zivo on Tue May 04, 2004 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

hmmm...I'm still having trouble with mine.

Try again?

Well, if it showed up it would be a pic of me that looks like I'm choking myself (nice) but I'm really showing Tommy my necklace. Others in the photo (I hope they don't mind) if I can get it to work are JJ, his wife and little boy. :)
Last edited by Kares4Rush on Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You make me want to ged a rat again, Bro!

But, one thing: that is a very Ozzy expression on your face in the pic with the rat. Please tell me you didn't bite its head off or shoot it with a shotgun and fillet it with a kitchen knife! :shock:

I will post pics later, after I re-figure this out, cuz it isn't working for me for some reason, but it did before! Go figure. Must be By-tor's fault. :wink:
Onward and Upward!
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Yeah Sis, rats are an incredibly (unbelievably, for some) intelligent, clean, fun pet. ...And no, I haven't tasted them yet. I think right before I do I will have said, " Oh no, it's the holocaust".

Now hurry up and ged some pictures up here or I'll have to put them up for you! :D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I know I sure miss mine. But, right now is not a good time to have one. When I am all grown up and the kids move out, I plan on gedding another and babying it all the way.

As far as the pics go...sigh. I just don't see what is up. I tired puttin gup a few and half of them came through and half were little red x's. lol! And I did them both the same way. So, I deleted them.

:roll:
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

I dunno what is wrong...wait...I bet I know!

By-Tor! :evil: This is all your doing! :evil:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Aerosmitten wrote:I dunno what is wrong...wait...I bet I know!

By-Tor! :evil: This is all your doing! :evil:
Or, maybe, just maybe, it's because you're trying to post from imagestation, wich closes access to the images when you're not logged into your account (not to mention that fact that we don't have access to your account).

Just email me the pics, and I'll put them up on the site so that y'all can post them.

Freaking hippies.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

It works just fine at the DIO message board. NO problems there...I think it is ALL YOUR FAULT that is is beign hosery here. :P
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Thank you, of great Yuppie one. I promise not to roll you down the hill in your out house tonight....but I can't promise about tomorrow :twisted: