Reading By Eye. Ebooks, etc.

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Big Blue Owl

Reading By Eye. Ebooks, etc.

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Anyone have any reading material to share? Post 'em here.

1984 By George Orwell - Pdf
http://stardict.sourceforge.net/geniusreligion/1984.pdf

Ulysses By James Joyce - Pdf
http://www.planetpdf.com/planetpdf/pdfs ... ses_NT.pdf

Atlas Shrugged By Ayn Rand - ebook
http://rapidshare.com/files/130623644/A ... n_Rand.rar

Anthem By Ayn Rand
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/1250
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Obama: The Post-modern Coup
"Barack Obama is a deeply troubled personality, the megalomaniac front man for a postmodern coup by the intelligence agencies, using fake polls, mobs of swarming adolescents, super-rich contributors, and orchestrated media hysteria to short-circuit normal politics and seize power.
Obama comes from the orbit of the Ford Foundation, and has never won public office in a contested election. His guru and controller is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the deranged revanchist and Russia-hater who dominated the catastrophic Carter presidency 30 years ago. All indications are that Brzezinski recruited Obama at Columbia University a quarter century ago. Trilateral Commission co-founder Brzezinski wants a global showdown with Russia and China far more dangerous for the United States than the Bush-Cheney Iraq adventure.
Obama's economics are pure Skull & Bones/Chicago school austerity and sacrifice for American working families, all designed to bail out the bankrupt Wall Street elitist financiers who own Obama. Obama's lemming legions and Kool-Aid cult candidacy hearken back to Italy in 1919-1922, and raise the question of postmodern fascism in the United States today.
Obama is a recipe for a world tragedy. No American voter can afford to ignore the lessons contained in this book.
"

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385313/Oba ... modernCoup

Barack Obama - The Audacity Of Hope
http://rapidshare.com/files/126518278/A ... _Obama.rar
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Whoa, this is cool. Good lit, too!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Wow, check this out! :-D

http://www.amazon.com/CONTROL-CHRISTIAN ... roduct_top

BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES and also ROBBING GOD OF PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN!! (Paperback)

Product Description
THIS IS A HOLYSPIRIT MANUSCRIPT BOOK: WHEN YOU BUY THIS BOOK YOU WILL BE READING A HOLYSPIRIT DIRECTED BOOK FROM GOD; & *CHRIST JESUS. THIS BOOK IS GODS HOLYSPIRIT VOICE: THE CALL FOR ALL CHRISTIANS & CHURCHES TO REPENT FROM ALL THEIR SINS: EVEN FROM FALSE CHRIST TEACHINGS. BIRTH CONTROL SINS HAVE CURSE THE CHURCH WITH SPIRITUAL WHOREDOM & FALSE WORSHIP. RESULTING IN THE PERSECUTIONS: AGAINST THE HOLY PEOPLE. THIS BOOK MAY BE REVISED: BECAUSE OF COMPUTER DICTATORS: MANY WORDS IN THIS BOOK: MADE HAVE BEEN CHANGED: TO>>DISCREDIT: THE AUTHOR. BUT IN TRUTH: I AM A HOLYSPIRIT CHOSEN ANOINTED DISCIPLE FOR GOD & CHRIST JESUS. EVEN FOR JEWS, MUSLIMS & GENTILE SINNERS. MANY PEOPLE WILL LEARN HOW TO> BECOME REAL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN: THROUGH THIS HOLYSPIRIT BOOK & THROUGH THE PROTECTION & SUPPORT OF MY HOLYSPIRIT LIFE!! JOHN 3 & 15. ALL NATIONS WILL OVER COME THE SINS OF BIRTH CONTROL. *BECAUSE HOLY DOMINIONSHIP IS ONE OF THE FIRST COMMANDMENT IN GENESIS 1;26-31. ALL BELIEVERS: WILL COME TO A HOLY VOW OF REPENTANCE: THROUGH GODS RESTORATION & THROUGH GODS ADOPTION VOWS. YES!! THE KINGDOM OF GOD & HEAVEN!! IS AT HAND!! FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE IN THE ONE CREATOR GOD & CHRIST JESUS OUR HOLYSPIRIT ETERNAL LIFE SAVIOR: SURELY YOUR NAMES WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE!! *WHEN YOU SUPPORT & PROTECT MY HOLYSPIRIT LIFE. WE ARE BRANCHES >JOHN 15 MY WEBSITE: http://groups.msn.com/ChristianPowerHea ... ulREMEMBER: GOD HAS MADE ME A HOLYSPIRIT VOICE FOR THE BRIDE OF GOD & CHRIST JESUS IN 1996 GOD TOLD ME TO TEACH THE GOSPEL ON CABLE TELEVISION IN TUCSON ARIZONA. *CONCERNING THE SINS OF THE CHURCHES: & CONCERNING THE>LACK OF GIVING TO THE POOR & ORPHANS: CHRISTIAN CHURCHES SHOULD: BUILD MORE:> WATER WELLS: & BUILD LOW INCOME HOUSINGS: MATTHEW 25 & ISAIAH 61
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES and also ROBBING GOD OF PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN!! (Paperback)

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

261 of 273 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary for those who have a face like a dropped meat pie, July 18, 2008
By NedMuffin (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews

Despite being written entirely in BLOCK CAPITALS, this self-published work conveys its message elegantly. In fact, you don't even need to read it to understand the main argument being put forward.

True, by avoiding this book you will miss out on the precise location of the heretical surfboard worshipped by the British royal family and the sinister significance of Abe Lincoln's unholy quadrille. You will also miss out on the explanation of why the Hairy-Eared Dwarf Lemur is really God's own tree-dwelling angel-on-earth and on the coded instructions showing how to grow a prize-winning mushroom, which the author cunningly gleaned from a close textural analysis of St. Paul's third birthday card to the Corinthians.

That aside, my big problem with this book is that the 'birth control is sinful' message is difficult for most regular-looking people to put into practice. I wonder if this lack of guidance is down to the author's own sexual inexperience brought about by her scary fanaticism and a face that would scare a dog out of a butcher's shop. Comment Comments (19) | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? Yes No (Report this)

302 of 318 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Hellfire and Brimstone, January 30, 2009
By David - See all my reviews

That's right kids.

Don't be doing the sex thing.

But if you are be doing the sex thing, don't be taking no pills or putting no rubber things on your ding dong to prevent god's babies.

After all, we need more crazy people to write more nonsense like this. Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? Yes No (Report this)

225 of 239 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent instructional. But is it too good?, September 22, 2008
By RunDown (Off to the left a bit) - See all my reviews

I've found this book to be extremely helpful for me in helping me beat back my disgusting urges for the sinful, tempting, curvaceous, sweaty, heaving bodies of women. By reading this I've learned to understand that fornication is only for procreation not for the unbridled enjoyment it otherwise provides. Having sex without making babies is akin to eating a large, moist, hot, panting piece of chocolate cake without washing your plate afterwards. Where is the fun in that?

Two small quibbles: One, the book may encourage folks to forego christian marriages to try out a less restrictive religious marriage in order to partake in non-productive sex. Two, I've found that my strident recommendations of this book to all women I happen to look at that may tempt me with their swaying, rhythmic, hypnotic hips (which ends up being every woman I see. Succubi!) have kept me from being able to form a relationship with a woman, carnal or otherwise, for years. Perhaps this book itself is a form of birth control, which would then mean this book, too, is sinful.
schuette

Post by schuette »

its a pile of crock and thats putting it politely
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

And it's $135.00!! :shock:
schuette

Post by schuette »

no way!...and who says crime doesnt pay ;)