R.I.P Kung Fu dude.

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Here is the latest from Netscape.net.
Police: Carradine's Death May be Accidental
Police in Bangkok told reporters on Friday that David Carradine's body was found in his hotel room closet with a rope tied to his neck and genitals, and that his death may have been caused by accidental suffocation, not suicide as previously reported.

Carradine, 72, was discovered "naked, hanging in a closet" in his luxury suite at Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel on Thursday, police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters.
"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure."
Officials said there was no indication that other people were in the room with Carradine.
An autopsy on Carradine was completed on Friday, but results would not be ready for at least three weeks because the cause of death was unclear.
Carradine was in Bangkok to shoot a new movie titled 'Stretch.' The Nation newspaper originally reported that Carradine's death may have been suicide.
But one of Carradine's managers dismissed the theory.
"All we can say is, we know David would never have committed suicide," said Tiffany Smith of Binder & Associates, his management company. "We're just waiting for them to finish the investigation and find out what really happened. He really appreciated everything life has to give ... and that's not something David would ever do to himself."
Another rep for Carradine told TMZ that his camp "can confirm 100% that he never would have committed suicide. It was an accidental death. Everybody is in shock."

The Nation report claimed that a preliminary police investigation found that Carradine hanged himself with a curtain cord, and that he was dead for at least 12 hours when he was found. The report also states that there were no signs of assault or foul play.
Carradine's manager, Chuck Binder, is calling the news "shocking." He said that Carradine "was full of life, always wanting to work," and that he was "a great person."
Keith Carradine's daughter, actress Martha Plimpton, released a statement on behalf of her family, saying, "My Uncle David was a brilliantly talented, fiercely intelligent and generous man. He was the nexus of our family in so many ways, and drew us together over the years and kept us connected. I adored him as a child, and as an adult I admired and respected him."
She continued, "We will all miss him terribly, and are so grateful for everyone's condolences. The passing of someone so loved is extremely difficult under any circumstances."
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I am inclined to agree..
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball wrote:Here is the latest from Netscape.net.
Police: Carradine's Death May be Accidental
Police in Bangkok told reporters on Friday that David Carradine's body was found in his hotel room closet with a rope tied to his neck and genitals, and that his death may have been caused by accidental suffocation, not suicide as previously reported.

Carradine, 72, was discovered "naked, hanging in a closet" in his luxury suite at Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel on Thursday, police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters.
"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure."
Officials said there was no indication that other people were in the room with Carradine.
An autopsy on Carradine was completed on Friday, but results would not be ready for at least three weeks because the cause of death was unclear.
Carradine was in Bangkok to shoot a new movie titled 'Stretch.' The Nation newspaper originally reported that Carradine's death may have been suicide.
But one of Carradine's managers dismissed the theory.
"All we can say is, we know David would never have committed suicide," said Tiffany Smith of Binder & Associates, his management company. "We're just waiting for them to finish the investigation and find out what really happened. He really appreciated everything life has to give ... and that's not something David would ever do to himself."
Another rep for Carradine told TMZ that his camp "can confirm 100% that he never would have committed suicide. It was an accidental death. Everybody is in shock."

The Nation report claimed that a preliminary police investigation found that Carradine hanged himself with a curtain cord, and that he was dead for at least 12 hours when he was found. The report also states that there were no signs of assault or foul play.
Carradine's manager, Chuck Binder, is calling the news "shocking." He said that Carradine "was full of life, always wanting to work," and that he was "a great person."
Keith Carradine's daughter, actress Martha Plimpton, released a statement on behalf of her family, saying, "My Uncle David was a brilliantly talented, fiercely intelligent and generous man. He was the nexus of our family in so many ways, and drew us together over the years and kept us connected. I adored him as a child, and as an adult I admired and respected him."
She continued, "We will all miss him terribly, and are so grateful for everyone's condolences. The passing of someone so loved is extremely difficult under any circumstances."

AND I quote...
CygnusX1 wrote:
I think he went out like Hutchence of INXS - but, as always, I could be
wrong.
Siggy called it way before the news was released.
Me

Post by Me »

Watched him during whole career, talented man I really liked Kill Bill. I want to smell a rat on this, can't imagine the masterbation hanging theroy... doesn't make sense :?
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Damn, he already made the Wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxiation
Don't start none...won't be none.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

What a way to go!

He's been on my top 5 in Myspace forever. I've been a huge fan since I was 11. Watched every episode of Kung Fu when it was first broadcast and recently found the entire series on Amazon.

He is a person that will live forever in the hearts of those who loved him, his philosophies and all of his characters. But right now my heart is broken. :cry:

R.I.P. Kwai Chang Caine
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Autoerotic Asphyxiation has been an obsession with men for years.

I believe this is what happened to our Grass Hopper. the search for the ultimate orgasm. If it were so important to him.

The crazy thing is that, while so well-documented in cases of death in young peopele that it is indeed a myth. Even if it weren't the taking out of the last breath (almost) of a person while stringing up his balls for reaction JUST for an orgasm...well.

Ugh. Kinda selfish.

RIP guy. I thought u were so cool...for a while. Turns out you were just human.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

:-D *****((((((KARES)))))***** :-D
This space for rent
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

(((((THE HAIR MEISTER)))))

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

(((((KARES!!!)))))

****THUD!****

Hiya! :hello2: :hello1:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Kares4Rush wrote: RIP guy. I thought u were so cool...for a while. Turns out you were just human.

Welcome back Kares6!!

You could not have said that any better! :-)
Happy 2015!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

I look at it this way; While he had a "dark" side, and liked some kink in his life, he died being faithful to his wife.

I only wish I could'a broken down the door in the nick of time to cut him loose and save his life. :cry:

Kares said it well; Human.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
schuette

Post by schuette »

hey what was he 72?....okai I might not get that kinky but jings I hope Im still a wee bit kinky ;)
Last edited by schuette on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

My hat's off to him in that department.

(I can only pray I can still get a chubby at that age.) :roll: :oops: :lol:
Walkinghairball

Autopsy finds Carradine's death not a suicide

June 11, 2009, 3:53 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The forensics expert hired by David Carradine's family has concluded that the "Kung Fu" actor did not commit suicide, but said Thursday that more information was needed from Thai investigators before the cause of death could be determined.

Carradine's brothers, Keith and Robert Carradine, each read part of a prepared statement to reporters from The Associated Press at a Los Angeles hotel. In their first public remarks since their older brother was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room closet last week, they thanked supporters and asked for privacy.

"This is a devastating loss for our family and we greatly appreciate the compassion pouring in from all over the world," Keith Carradine said.

They also released a statement by Dr. Michael Baden of New York that indicated a second autopsy determined Carradine didn't kill himself.

"However, to reach a final determination as to the cause and the manner of death we must wait for further information from Thailand as to the scene findings and the completion of the crime laboratory and toxicology studies that are still being performed," Baden's statement concluded.

Reached by phone after the morning briefing, Baden said he expects to receive more information from Thai authorities in a week or two and stressed that the information at hand was incomplete.

"The autopsy is only part of the analysis," he said.
This space for rent