Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

YYZ30 wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
I think he went out like Hutchence of INXS - but, as always, I could be
wrong.
That's a theory I did not think of.
That was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news but didn't say anything because my kids were in the room, etc. I was on vacation and not online so I never got to read anything about it. Nice to have a thread here that's summing everything up.

And, holy cats! Kares posted!!! :shock: We've missed you, girl!

Like you, BBO, I absolutely LOVED Kung Fu when I was in elementary school... did all I cold not to miss a single episode. Though it seems to me in the final seasons it might have been getting a little hokey. Am I remembering right?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yeah, it got a little off. And the Kung Fu the Next Generation ( :razz: ) was about as bad.

He was real good in Kill Bill though.
This space for rent
Giblin

Post by Giblin »

Kares4Rush wrote:Autoerotic Asphyxiation has been an obsession with men for years.
I beg to differ. While it is true that this a male dominant form of sexual behavior, there are women who also explore this form of arousal. In fact, some women can induce an impending orgasm by holding their breath during intercourse.

Women are human, too.
"Quiet ones are the ones that change the Universe. Loud ones only take the credit."
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Good thing he wasn't doing self Tantric along with Autoerotic Asphyxiation.

He would have fookin esssssssploded. :razz:
This space for rent
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Giblin wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:Autoerotic Asphyxiation has been an obsession with men for years.
I beg to differ. While it is true that this a male dominant form of sexual behavior, there are women who also explore this form of arousal. In fact, some women can induce an impending orgasm by holding their breath during intercourse.

Women are human, too.
Fair enough. Good point.

Oh, and what's a "Donkey Punch?" ...Anyone? :lol:
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball

Big Blue Owl wrote:Oh, and what's a "Donkey Punch?" ...Anyone? :lol:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I just lost my lunch laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This space for rent
Giblin

Post by Giblin »

I believe that's when a man punches a woman in the ass during intercourse.
"Quiet ones are the ones that change the Universe. Loud ones only take the credit."
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Giblin wrote:I believe that's when a man punches a woman in the ass during intercourse.
close, the back of the head.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Giblin wrote:

Women are human, too.
Hi Giblin!

I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while to say hello. Hi. :)

I'm very aware of the "women inducing an orgasm by holding the breath." It requires much concentration and is quite effective. And non-panic on the part of the man thinking she may have passed out.

We're all human. But holding your breath to induce or enhance a moment while still in that vulnerable position of being with another cannot continue for too long without taking a "breath" so to speak before trying again. Or you WILL pass out. And nothing more. And that second breath will come whether you plan for it or not. Nature will do that. Unless you have a heart condition and that will end things!

My comment about him being "selfish" was not so much for his sexual pleasure nor his "kinky" desires. Kinky is good if it fits! and all. :) Ask Schu. ;)

I was worried about the place he put himself in that would have no "out" that would make him, uh, "dead" and all. And therefore his wife alone.

That's where the "myth" comment came from. How young people do this with fantasies attached. This man was obviously experienced in such practices and still he died from it.

He was still so SO cool though. 8) And yes human, like the rest of us. :oops:

Hi back you guys, BTW!!! and (((((HUGS))))) :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Sir Myghin wrote:
Giblin wrote:I believe that's when a man punches a woman in the ass during intercourse.
close, the back of the head.
Actually Giblin is right- just google "donkey punch".
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Fellas, I was jus' kidd'n. :-D
Okay, I picked a bad place to do it. Those poor little donkeys. Stop punchin' 'em! :lol:

Back to Kwai Chang. A tune comes to mind. "Death By Misadventure" by the Nuge.

Watched a ton of Carradine over the weekend including Boxcar Bertha (Movie with his father and brother in it.) and the 'Bills. 1 & 2.

He was like air...or a dream...
Last edited by Big Blue Owl on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
schuette

Post by schuette »

I saw him in a film that I watched this morning...Crank 2....he's not in it long but you should watch the Crank films if you've not seen them already...farcical but entertaining :-D
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

I'll rent the first one tonight.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Hundreds honor David Carradine at funeral

June 13, 2009, 11:44 PM EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Hundreds gathered to honor David Carradine at a sprawling hillside cemetery on Saturday during a funeral that was attended by family, former co-stars and other Hollywood friends.

The invitation-only services were held indoors at the Hall of Liberty at Forest Lawn-Hollywood Hills, a 400-acre cemetery laid out adjacent to Los Angeles' Griffith Park.

Mostly gloomy skies prevailed outside, with cold blasts of wind sweeping across the cemetery. The funeral lasted more than two hours and as more than 400 mourners left, clouds parted in the west offering a magnificent sunset.

Guests gathered and hugged outside the hall, where security ensured only invited guests gained entry.

They gathered more than a week after Carradine, 72, was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room on June 4. Thai authorities continue to investigate his death. A statement released Thursday by a private pathologist said suicide had been ruled out as a cause of death.

Carradine's family stayed out of sight from a small group of reporters and cameras. His burial was private. Brothers Keith and Robert Carradine asked for privacy and understanding while the family mourned in a statement released on Thursday.

Keith Carradine briefly appeared outside before the service and greeted some people before heading back inside.

Among the hundreds of guests were numerous actors, including Michael Madsen, Jane Seymour, Tom Selleck, Frances Fisher, Daryl Hannah, Lucy Liu, Edward James Olmos, Ali Larter, and James Cromwell. Rob Schneider also attended, carrying a basket of flowers.

Madsen and Liu both starred alongside Carradine in Quentin Tarantino's two-part "Kill Bill" saga. Carradine married his fifth wife, Annie Bierman, at Madsen's home in 2004.

Carradine is perhaps best known for his role as Kwai Chang Caine on three seasons of the 1970s hit show "Kung Fu." His role in popular culture was cemented by the time he left the show after three seasons in 1975.

He later went on to star in the cult flick "Death Race 2000" and in Ingmar Bergman's "The Serpent's Egg" in 1977, but by the 1980s his career arc had moved to lower-budget fare.

He continued to foster interests in Asian herbs, exercise and philosophy, and made instructional videos on tai chi and other martial arts.

Tarantino's "Kill Bill" films offered Carradine a career resurgence. His role as the titular character earned Carradine a Golden Globe nomination for best supporting actor for his role in "Kill Bill ? Vol. 2."

Carradine's father, John, was a character actor whose 50-year stage and screen career began during Hollywood's early years.

Some mourners on Saturday opted for bits of Western flair, with some sporting cowboy boots and hats and turquoise jewelry. Keith Carradine wore a bolo tie.

Programs handed out to guests included a photo of a smiling Carradine in a tuxedo on the cover and sketch of the actor on the back, above lyrics to "Midnight Rider" by The Allman Brothers Band.

The program indicated several remembrances by Carradine's family and song selections that included The Beatles' "Let It Be" and Ludwig von Beethoven's "Requiem for a Fallen Hero."
schuette

Post by schuette »

that would have been sad...