Search for a very important book!!!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

Search for a very important book!!!

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I am in search of a very very special book. I & a good friend have did extensive online searches already. So i thought maybe people from all over can help as well. I was thinking maybe while your out & about at used book stores, or thrift shops or any store that carries used books you can maybe take a glance. If you find it then give me the contact info & i can ask them if i can buy it. This book is one that my Grandfather wrote, i was only 3 at the time. But the family is out of copies, and well we would like at least one, more if possible. Book info - Hair Shirt by A C McLean (Albert Clyde) Hardback Carlton Press 1975. It is a dull yellowish orange color. my e-mail is lisabug2112@hotmail.com

Thank you!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

just bumping
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Is there any way you can find the ISBN for this? 'Course, if you could, i suppose you wouldn't be asking for help . . .
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I thought I had posted on this. Sorry, I'm no help. I have never heard of the author or title before.
This space for rent
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

I checked with the publisher, and they have no records of this book being published. No one could answer the question as to how long they keep records.