HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Devil Dick

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Post by Devil Dick »

Testing, testing, is this thing on? I am still alive after cleaning all the spam out. Damm what a deluge cows, pigs, cockles, singing swamp monkeys even a hippoptamus! I alway's wanted a hippoptamus for Christmas hmmmm Oh' well? I piggy-back the neighbors unprotected lap top but I am always watching out for pop-ups...what a pain in the ass! Now for a bit of worship....AGAIN we celebrate the victory of Light over Darkness, of the God of day over the hosts of night. Again Samson is victorious over Delilah, and Hercules triumphs once more over Omphale. In the embrace of Isis, Osiris rises from the dead, and the scowling Typhon is defeated once more. Again Apollo, with unerring aim, with his arrow from the quiver of light, destroys the serpent of shadow. This is the festival of Thor, of Baldur and of Prometheus. Again Buddha by a miracle escapes from the tyrant of Madura, Zoroaster foils the King, Bacchus laughs at the rage of Cadmus, and Chrishna eludes the tyrant. Bless the sun! I wish you all a wonderful holiday and a safe and healthy New Year to you and all of yours. :sunny:
Catching pigs from outer space...
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Merry Christmas Dick
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Merry Christmas, or should I say merry the 4th day of Christmas? LOL
Onward and Upward!
schuette

Post by schuette »

dick you talk shit...i love you :-D