taking the pee

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Thanks! *HUGS* back! I was a little hesitant to mention the chemo like it's a THING and all but thought I'd sneak it in somewhere as it's true.

I will get better. I'm doing pretty well considering and after my surgery in June the chemo they're giving me since July is mostly tolerable and not the most awful kind. Thank goody. But not without side effects, for sure. :roll: But I still have my hair (HAIRY...Mine is naturally not as thick as yours anyway) so THAT counts! :P Around/after Christmas when chemo is over I'll have to go for daily radiation treatments for six weeks. :cry: then DRUGS (not the fun kind)

Again, part of thoughts I wasn't sure to bring it up...but did. Sorry if it's not cool to some people and I understand, believe me.

Is t still around? In "chemo brain" (yes, it's true...it happens and I HATE the term but memory goes temporarily but comes back) I called her AWIP and not the familiar t. Cyg, Soupy GREAT to see you! YYZ and Elf and Hairy!

Howz all? Well, I'll have to start reading. :-)

Also new DVD coming out and RRHOF all cool! Got to go to those parts. Yay Boyzzzz!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

KARES????? :shock:
We're all mad here!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hi Xan! :-)

Good to "see" you! Man, I'll still never forget that evening at the Garden. Geddy DID sing to US!!! :razz:

One of those "rare" moments in the universe that helps all the crap around us make sense. :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

:-D and he didn't *just* sing to us.
We're all mad here!