H's road trip

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

ElfDude wrote:
ElfDude wrote:
awip2062 wrote:Tell her there is pizza and you won't be able to keep her away!

LOL

She has said she plans to stop and see you if at all possible. She wants to meet the Elfie!
Tell her that Mrs. Elf and I would happily feed her a pizza dinner and put her up for the night (or down, since one of the spare beds is in the music room in the basement... she could choose).
Looks like this might actually happen! :shock:
And it did happen! She even got to come to a little band performance (probably the worst we've ever done... so embarassing!) and even sit in on the drums for a song. Then she and my wife and I went out to eat afterward.

And she brought us cookies! And the were scrum-diddly-umptuous!

Very glad we got to meet. 8)
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Well if anyone was to fly in to Spokane let me know so I can get you from the airport. If you drive, I have a hide a bed couch in the front room.

But remember,.............................there is no sex in the champagne room.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

When Jimmy and I are there next weekend we will have a tent and be camping at the fairgrounds for the car show, but we will need the name of a good coffee shop nearby and still want to visit!
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

awip2062 wrote:When Jimmy and I are there next weekend we will have a tent and be camping at the fairgrounds for the car show, but we will need the name of a good coffee shop nearby and still want to visit!
So yer driving the motor coach then??? Ok. There is a place not far from there...........no Starpukes.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Driving the Subaru, gonna dry camp. But we can't ged too dry. We. Need. Java. and. Hairballs!
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

And Saturday Rehearsal.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

What time is that?
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Okay. What time are you n Marn home Friday? I can call you and we can set something up to get new By-torian pics ;-) cuz otherwise ya know it didn't happen!
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

Usually 1830 ish at latest. But if I am smashing my lease I might bail sooner. When will you get into the area??
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Not sure yet. I am off work at 1700 on Thursday and we plan to have the car as ready as it can be so I can go home, change, pack up the last things, and then we can leave. We want to try to get as far as we can Thursday night, then stop somewhere to sleep and finish the drive Friday. We will be there before 1830 unless something happens that is unplanned.
Onward and Upward!