HAPPY 4TH

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

3 travelers

HAPPY 4TH

Post by 3 travelers »

Hapy 4th to all. Drink hard... eat like you're being executued at midnight... and don't forget the servicemen and women who sacrafice their lives for our freedom. I myself will smoke dope till I crap out a lung.....
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Re: HAPPY 4TH

Post by Walkinghairball »

3 travelers wrote:Hapy 4th to all. Drink hard... eat like you're being executued at midnight... and don't forget the servicemen and women who sacrafice their lives for our freedom. I myself will smoke dope till I crap out a lung.....

Yeah, what ^^^^ said. :-D
I myself will smoke dope till I crap out a lung....
Stunning visual there mister. LMAO!!!!!!
This space for rent
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

I'm all aboot the visuals bro
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

I spent the 4th chillin at the house with Marn............then we went to the band house and took the gear on a 1 1/2 hour road trip to the lake resort gig we will be playing this weekend, so it's out there ready for us to set up and bang out chunes.

Our bass player works until 3 on friday and thats too much stress to get it out there and set up right before the gig.

During the weekend at Bayview there are street vendors a parade and 1,000 of people throughout the area...............FUN FUN FUN.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Hows the weather out there bro?
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

Soup4Rush wrote:Hows the weather out there bro?

It will be high 80's to mid 90's all weekend. And yep, the gig is outside under a canopy.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

so you guys will be wearing coats and long pants for the gig. :razz: Man it sounds cold there!! :-D
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

Not so much.....................You all over there are gettin it handed to ya though.
This space for rent
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Love playing outdoor venues.. especially when its Africa hot. This way it takes me a good hour and a half to separatemy nads from my inner thighs. TMI???
Walkinghairball

3 travelers wrote:Love playing outdoor venues.. especially when its Africa hot. This way it takes me a good hour and a half to separatemy nads from my inner thighs. TMI???
I have a turbo fan that points up to me from the floor like a left kick drum............All is good. : )
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

105 today.. 107 tomorrow.. supposed to get some storms Saturday, should cool it off.. they say 88 on Saturday.. been a weird year weather wise.. we need some rain really bad..

Like Stevie said.. Its Africa hot!!!
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:105 today.. 107 tomorrow.. supposed to get some storms Saturday, should cool it off.. they say 88 on Saturday.. been a weird year weather wise.. we need some rain really bad..

Like Stevie said.. Its Africa hot!!!
Hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

:laughing3: :laughing3:
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

What's the weather like out there? "It's hot. Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking." Well, can you tell me what it feels like. "Fool, it's hot! I told you again! Were you born on the sun? It's damn hot! I saw - It's so damn hot, I saw little guys, their orange robes burst into flames. It's that hot! Do you know what I'm talking about." What do you think it's going to be like tonight? "It's gonna be hot and wet! That's nice if you're with a lady, but it ain't no good if you're in the jungle." Thank you, Roosevelt.
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

Here are a few pix from last time at the Bayview gig......

This space for rent