NorthEast Get Together

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

spiders_are_eating_me

Post by spiders_are_eating_me »

Kares4Rush wrote:A bit north of me but I'm sure I can swing it if I get a car (my Buick finally died :( ).

If ya need taxi I'll come n git ya, m'lady :wink: That is, if ya doan mind riding shotgun on me trusty steed, Sir Clinghoffer (he was knighted last week by the Queen for foiling an assassination plan by laying down a mondo pile of poop in front of the assassin's gitaway vehicle. I was so proud of him, and I didn't even know he wasn't afraid to fly overseas. Oh sure, I knew he didn't mind the local flights, to Myrtle Beach or some other close place, but I never thought....um....er....hehe....I was rambling again, wasn't I?? :oops: :oops: )
You will never find true happiness. Whatcha gonna do, cry about it?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Kares743747347374247Spiders, are you going to trust him? :shock: :wink:
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

spiders_are_eating_me wrote: but I never thought....um....er....hehe....I was rambling again, wasn't I?? :oops: :oops: )
We all knew that you never thought, dude. Oh, and Ramble On!

*Stalking Static*
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

spiders_are_eating_me wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:A bit north of me but I'm sure I can swing it if I get a car (my Buick finally died :( ).

If ya need taxi I'll come n git ya, m'lady :wink: That is, if ya doan mind riding shotgun on me trusty steed, Sir Clinghoffer (he was knighted last week by the Queen for foiling an assassination plan by laying down a mondo pile of poop in front of the assassin's gitaway vehicle. I was so proud of him, and I didn't even know he wasn't afraid to fly overseas. Oh sure, I knew he didn't mind the local flights, to Myrtle Beach or some other close place, but I never thought....um....er....hehe....I was rambling again, wasn't I?? :oops: :oops: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: 678910 1/2

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

PV wrote:If we reserve we only get 2 hours but we shouldn't have to wait for a place to sit. If we just show up we can have it for as long as we went, correct, but may have to wait for a table or two? Let's wing it! That's my opinion! I've got flexible kids who are used to chaos. :lol:
I'm flexible, too. I'm RSVPing for just little ole me, though. Hubby has duty. I'm glad I'll get to get out of town that day.

(Sorry I've been quiet.)
Tommy43sl

Post by Tommy43sl »

Just one cold week to go,,, and hoping for a no snow saturday..

If anyone needs Directions or is not very familiar with this area PM me or Email me,

Also I will have my cell Phone with me,, Please Email me for # I just dont want to Post that.

Very Important I warn everyone, That Parking at this Palisades Mall on any Saturday is very Hard,, The place is Huge,,
Parking on the Thruway side is difficult ,, parking under the mall is best if weather is bad but you mat drive around for a half hour,, in the garage area forget about it or near TARGET,,,
the easiest parking is on the rear side of the mall near the cheescake factory.,,, Remember where you have parked I have seen people lost.
I shall bring my Camera,, I might be lucky enough to catch up with PANACEA Jan 20-22..
Bring Advil or your favorite headache med,, The Palisades Mall can cause a headache.

Hope to see all Nor'Easters there.

Tommy
Tommy43sl@optonline.net
Statue of Liberty 100 yr Birthday Image and the World Trade Center Stood Tall (double click for larger view)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Hey Tommy! Thanks for the tips! I just might print that out and take it with me.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday myself. I did see on the weather that we can expect some snow later this week but I didn't catch the day. Here's hoping it's not Saturday!

And you lucky duck getting to see me seester. :(
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Lordy! Hi guys! I've been trying to get on the site for days now and my compooter at home won't recognize by-tor.com (even though it's a popular site that comes up when I ask) nor will it at work!

I could only get here through Tommy's e-mail PM with directions and clicking directly to the PM link from the e-mail. First I just took it as part of the site's re-configuration but I'm up late tonight for family reasons and tried again but NOT! Why? I had to fish his PM outta the bin to get connected and to this forum.

I'm trying to get to borrow my friend's truck (as no Buick in site) for Sat. if you'll still have me. I have a semi-engagement (others deem important) I'm also trying to get out of but will see but I can't wait to meet y'all!. If any of you have insight just PM me or if you have my e-mail then go ahead.

Thanks so much and sorry for being a stranger to a site I love!

Kares :D

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I'm planning on leaving my house at 10:00 which should get me to the mall at about 11:30/12:00. Judging by Tommy's comments I'm going to need the extra time to park! :shock:

No clue what identifying clothes I'll have on but most of you have seen my pic and I'll be with two highly adorable girls. :D

So I shall see you all at the entrance to Dave and Busters (?) between 12:30 and 1:00 on Saturday! Looking forward to this so much! :D
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yay! I can't believe my compooter at work let me get on the site finally.

I'm STILL trying to get a way to get there (checked bus lines, etc.). I may have a ride there but not back. Is anyone crossing the Tappan Zee or are y'all coming from the other way? So friggin' frustrating 'cause I prolly live almost the closest!

ANYWAY

If I make it most likely I'll have my "casual" winter coat on which is a bright bright orange (rediculous, I know--I look like a "stuffed" crossing guard--hee hee!!! but it's WARM!!!).

I've seen a pic of Mermaid but not PV. Thanks for the description, Ferrari!

Hope to see y'all! In the meantime stay WARM and Rush on, guys! :D

Tommy43sl

Tommy description

Post by Tommy43sl »

If you see a really sad homeless looking dude,, short and fat,,,

Well thats not me,, but I am close by,, 5'9" Brown greying Hair with hazel Eyes, Probably a black leather coat though I might be carrying it as well , may be still wearing my security cards from work.
Will have 2 boys with me 12, and 5, they may be running around chasing eachother.
Tommy Slane

Suggest an exchange of some cell ph#s

I have PM.d mine with the directions I have PV's

I know what liz's kids look like,

-3 outside right now,, should be good weather
Statue of Liberty 100 yr Birthday Image and the World Trade Center Stood Tall (double click for larger view)