New Rush on the radio.

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

New Rush on the radio.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I was at work yesterday, and the radio station I listen to, 105.7 the Buzzard, played the cover of "summertime blues" from Rush.

I liked it.............................................a loooooooooooooooooot.
This space for rent
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I haven't heard any on the radio yet. Of course I only listen to a classic rock station but don't you think a Rush cover of a classic song would qualify for airplay? :? I did hear the snip on rush.com and it is good! 8)
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

did ged beef the basslines? lol
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Unfortunately, I was up to my ass in hospice, medicare, and medicaid orders to be shipped and delivered, so I caught most of it as a was haulin ass past my shipping counter to pull another order. :(

But it was still pretty goooooood.
This space for rent
Tom Sawyer

Post by Tom Sawyer »

It ROCKS! I love the Who's version too. :)
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I heard a reference to the new album a couple days ago on a classic rock station, but that's about it so far. I have my radio tuned to that station permanetly, it's the only good one we have up here. :(
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Havent heard a single mention here in England. Not been able to find anything via nefarious internet means which is a suprise. Still, not long to wait now.
Tinkertoy Drummer

Post by Tinkertoy Drummer »

Summertime Blues has been going strong here in Columbus, and since the concert coincided with our rock station's b-day, Geddy voiced a little tribute which always preceeds it. :-D
Brad
"Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware....."