Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh Kev! I love the way you think!
Onward and Upward!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

...Only 10% claimed to be atheists. That's encouraging news. The atheists are still the outsiders in my homeland.
That's scarey that that is encouraging news to some people. Like the feeling of being part of a big group on the inside ehh?

FYI I am not an athiest.
Growing up, I was taught by my parents to be careful what kind of people I hang around with. I try to teach my daughters the same.
Yeah my parents tried to keep me from the world as well and force their opinions on me but thank Ged I broke free and form my own and constantly take in as much new imput as possible. The recluse hides in his cave pretending things outside his prison don't exist.
Can you believe that it's actually debated whether or not it's okay to kill children?

I think people will debate anything :???: Personally I wouldn't have an abortion aside form the fact I make damn well sure I won't get pregnant in the first place. Sheesh responsibility people. But shit happens sometimes and in that case I couldn't kill a baby and risk the health problems associated with abortion...but I don't belive the gov't should have anything to do with it. Don't agree with abortion?...then how about do like me and fucking just don't ged one. Easy for a man to say just put the kid up for adoption when they aren't the one who has to go through the pregnancy and all. I don't think the father should have any say on it either.
Anyway, this is obviously not a place where I belong.
Awww come on dude...none of us belong anywhere...I don't belong here I choose to stay here :-D Stay and I'll let you play with my Socks.

Xanragon
We're all mad here!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Wow, I tended to read the first page of this topic and leave immediatley after. :-)
Never knew it contained so much drama...who needs the tv eh? :-)
Certainly not going to comment on the topic but my 37 years on this planet has taught me that virtual opinions are not worth arguing over, to each their own.
I'm glad to see you back ElfLord...if only to thank you for hosting my HusK demos. Looking forward to posting widja :-) .